“Great location. Close to everything you need.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Ready to save 15%?
Ranked #10 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great location. Close to everything you need.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed here because I had a triathlon in Gilbert, and I was looking for something cheap. I had won this hotel using Priceline's Name Your Own Price. I got a great deal, even though I was a bit far from the event sight, I am glad I ended up here. It was close to the I-10 and the 202 loop which was perfect. Within 2 miles of the hotel is a Walmart, a Target, IKEA, a ton of good restaraunts, and shopping. The casino is close too, if you are into that.

The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The pool and hotub were nice too. I had to leave before breakfast to go to my event so they gave me a nice breakfast bag. I was also given late checkout (1PM) so I could leave my things in the room and shower after my event. That was above and beyond to me, especially since I know they weren't making much money off me.

They also put me on the first floor so I wouldn't have to drag my bike into the elevator. My stay was great, and I really like Hampton Inn. I have not been disappointed yet by one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Holly M, Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler. I am glad to hear that the staff was able to get you a room on the first floor and a grab 'n go breakfast bag since you missed the hot breakfast. We hope the triathlon you were in was a success! We hope that on your next visit to Arizona, that you select us again.

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Millsboro, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Clean room, comfy bed, quiet location. The staff is very friendly. The staff kept everything spotless at the kitchen area for the continental breakfast. Did not see anything unkept or messy. The gentleman in charge of that area was on top of his job 100%.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler. We love to hear that the staff was so friendly and I will make sure to pass along to Piotr the breakfast host that he was on top of his job! We hope that on your next visit to Arizona that you select us again.
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was here for a job interview and very excited that the company chose to put me up at a Hampton Inn the night before. I always sleep so well in a Hampton bed, so I knew I would wake up refreshed for my big day. This property was no exception. Their beds are so comfortable, and they have great pillows, too.

I'm not much of a breakfast eater, but the room rate also includes a help yourself breakfast buffet that usually features one hot item. Since I didn't utilize it (went to Starbucks to caffeine-up), I couldn't say how this particular property measured up.

The staff was super friendly and resolved a billing problem without blinking an eye. I would definitely recommend it.

Couple of disclaimers, which I also saw mentioned in other reviews:
-Noisy AC unit-had to turn off to make phone calls (however, I didn't report it to management or ask to change rooms)
-No microwaves or minifridges in the room-had to use the microwave in the breakfast area (most Hamptons I've stayed at have this amenity)
-My room was permeated with a smoky BBQ aroma coming from the restaurant across the street. Made it ultra-hard to resist and just eat my diet microwave dinner!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the restaurants if you want to avoid the BBQ smell.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is great hotel, for a great price. I walked in and got a room at that moment...checked out early from the Super 8 across the street--I was desperate!
I had 2 double beds for $92 on the second floor. Hotel is pretty quiet, the usual slamming doors, etc...but I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast is good--yummy oatmeal with all the good toppings.
Room seemed very clean, but when I checked in there was a beer bottle cap on the floor under my desk...I moved it out to the side, and it's still there, 3 days later....

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I chose this hotel based on comments on Trip Advisor and I was not disappointed. The staff were every bit as friendly and helpful as I hoped. The room was perfectly adequate for the type of hotel I had chosen (a business travellers hotel) and whilst the AC unit was a bit on the noisy side, I couldn't fault the roominess nor cleanliness.
A word of warning to anyone using the car park. Parking places are plentiful and whilst it may seem tempting to park under the shadiest tree in the car park, it is not called 'the bird tree' for nothing. On the upside, the Manager saw me attempting to clean the worst of the bird poop off the windshield and offered me some cleaning implements.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Benson, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had a cousins reunion there, and thoroughly enjoyed it. They opened up the conference room for us to eat breatfast together, and the breakfast was superb! We couldn't have been happier with the accommodations.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My family of 5 spent 2 nights here in July, 2012. The staff are so friendly and courteous. Upon checking in, one of the young lady at the desk noticed it was my son's birthday and she surprisingly gave my son a birthday candy- basket. The room is fresh and whitey cleaned. The pool and jacuzzi are well maintained and very clear. It located right on freeway 101. A must-stay for visitors in Chandler/Phoenix/Tempe. Thank you hotel's staffs.

Room Tip: 5th floor and above have better views for the same rate.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!