“Not a great sleep” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Queensland
“Not a great sleep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stayed in one of the suites for several nights. The suite was spacious, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (with great shower heads), a living room and kitchen. I didn't sleep all too well here, for several reasons. 1) The mattress and pillows were pretty mediocre. 2) There was no fan in the bedroom - it got quite hot during the night when the A/C unit turned off, and there was no air circulation. 3) When other people in the hallway closed their doors, it made our door shake noisily! The staff were very friendly, but I don't think we'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Elko, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here last minute while visiting the area, and it was a great choice. I don't know where they find their employees, but from my initial call with questions to the time we left, everyone went out of their way to be firendly and helpful. Huge kuddos to Matt and Cassie with putting up for my requests and changes. I loved the "Guest of the Day" feature (and I'm not just saying that because it was me :)). The room was nice, and the breakfast was great as well. The only think I would change, would be a higher grade of sheets, but I'm very particular in that area. I highly reccomend staying here.

Room Tip: If you're traveling with family- ask for a 2 bedroom suite.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Clifton Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed here for two nights and had the best experience.

EVERYONE who worked there was SO nice and helpful. They have a 'Guest of the Day' feature which happened to be ME the 1st day we arrived which made my day!

The room was clean and spacious, breakfast was great...cereal, pastries, meats, waffles, etc. The pool isn't huge but was open long hours and wasn't crowded. The laundry room was really big for a hotel (3 washers, 6 dryers, $1.50 a load).

I really can't stress how great and helpful the staff is. I asked where the nearest playground was and the man at the front desk did a google search for me on the spot. Really everyone was very very nice.

HOtel has wifi and a computer with printer in the lobby.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for work and found it great. I was on night shift and had my partner with me so a 2 bed was needed. The suites have all you need to feel at home and I have no complaints about them, very comfortable.

Breakfast was great and provided good choice.

The best part of the hotel wasby far the staff, very friendly and more than willing to help out.

One word of caution, the air con is very noisy in the one bed suites.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which worked out great. It had a living room, kitchen, and 2 bedrooms. Bed were very comfortable. Location was great, near many restaurants and Loop 202. Breakfast was good. It's nice to get some hot items and not just pastries. Mary at the front desk was a sweetheart. We check in pretty early to get Dad out of the AZ heat and she got us a room very quick. She was just the nicest!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This hotel is in a great location, within walking distance to a great mall, lots of restaurants. The hotel offers shuttle service w/i 5 miles. The rooms are clean but could use some sprucing up. All rooms have full size refrigerators, microwaves and stove top cooking. Some suites have a full stove.
Breakfast is included but not very good. They have a few hot items and continental breakfast. Managers reception is included Mon - Thur, but you need to get there early or the food is gone before 7:00.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This hotel is good option in the chandler area if you are a business traveller. Cant really recommend this if you are on holiday. Rooms are clean and two LCD tvs in the room that I had. The staff is friendly..however there was an instance when I got locked out of my room as my credit card had maxed out. I had to get the front desk to open my room so that I could go in and get my other card!!!
Location wise this is very close to the Chandler fashion center and to single travellers thats a good place to go hang out in the evenings..

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center

Address: 200 North Federal Street, Chandler, AZ 85226
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Chandler
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Hotel Chandler
Residence Inn Chandler
Chandler Residence Inn

If you own or manage Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.