“Amazing Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Boise, Idaho
“Amazing Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Without even have stayed at this hotel I must comment though based on the exceptional customer service I received sales manager Ashley. She was able to help resolve my issues after I was double booked. I can't thank Ashley and her team enough!

Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Peoria, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

Great bed with lots of pillows! Would have preferred a place with a mini refrigerator and a free breakfast,, which we will look for in the future for that area. Updated rooms and close to the freeway. Guess they had a small café but it was closed by the time we wanted breakfast.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the parking lot but NOT on the highway side and a few have a balcony but you h...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Ms. Lynn,

Thanks for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey! It is always a pleasure to get a survey from a seasoned traveler such as yourself.

I was pleased to read that you found our location to be convenient, and we are blessed to be in walking distance of so many wonderful restaurants and shopping as well. I was also happy to read that you found our staff to be pleasant and the hotel to be clean.

Thanks Again!

El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Stayed here for a weekend trip in Phoenix. We specifically picked this place due its location. There is a variety of places to eat nearby along with some stores to shop at. The hotel is nice and clean and the beds are comfy. You can tell they updated the hotel but still has the old feel. Walls are a little thin but the comfy beds make up for it. All the staff at the bistro was very very nice and provided great service. Hotel has a gym with two treadmills, small set of dumb bells, a bike and eliptical machine.The hotel staff was great and helpful and quick to provide anything we needed. Would def stay here again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Christina H, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, December 11, 2014
Andrea,

We are so glad that you had a positive experience here with us! The local restuarants certainly allow for a fun time and never a dull moment. We hope to see you again for many more restful nights!

Christina H
Events Specialist
Redwood City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

Had a free night using my points on an Arizona Road-trip. This hotel was very comfy. I requested a room away from the freeway and was given one overlooking the courtyard and pool. I slept great in their comfy bed.

I will return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Christina H, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, December 1, 2014
We are deighted that you had an enjoyable experience all-around! It sounds like you had a very relaxing stay, and were able to fully embrace the holiday weekend in a joyful environment. We look forward to having you back!

Christina H.
Events Specialist
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

I've stayed here twice. First time for a 3 night business trip and had no issues. Second time for a 11 night business trip and nothing but issues. Put me in a room that is literally 300 yards from I-10. A very busy freeway. Finally at 2:30 AM I asked for a different room. This one had a very loud vibration sound every time the room next door turned on their bathroom light. After a few nights of getting woken up at all hours of the night I changed rooms again. Everything was fine after changing to a 3rd room, until I looked closely at my bill while doing the expense report. They charged me for 2 bottles of water from the minibar that I never took. The staff was very friendly and nice and took care of everything for me, but just way too many issues at this hotel. I travel down there for business a lot and will not be staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not along the freeway. Check your bill carefully!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, December 1, 2014
Ms. G.,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise issues that you experienced during your stay here. During the nearly 2 weeks that you spent here up until your departure just before the Thanksgiving holiday the hotel was extremely busy, selling out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Therefore every room was occupied on those busy nights, which unforutanately includes those on the freeway side of the hotel.

Due to the proximity of the rooms on the West side to the freeway, all of those rooms have two sets of windows, to help lessen the noise impact.

I have placed that initial room 363 out of service until my Chief Engineer can check to ensure the windows are closing and latching properly, and that the insulation around the air conditioning/heater unit is in good shape.

Please accept my apologies as well for the issue of the Bottled Water charge done in error, but happy to hear that the staff took care of it promptly after you called on the 29th.

When your travels bring you back to visit your office in the Chandler area, I do hope that you will choose our hotel again.

Take Care,

Show Low, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Stayed here with my brother this past weekend. It's a nice, modern and clean place - but nothing exceptional.

Enjoyed the stay.

The bad thing about it is that it's buried in a huge shopping mall area, so it's a bit out of the way and hard to find. It's not visible from the main street, Ray Road, and the signs for it are very small and easily missed. They need to get bigger signs.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I hope that you and your brother had an enjoyable time here in the Chandler area!

Please accept my apologies for the difficulties you had in finding our hotel. The hotel is part of the master development for the Chandler Pavillions Shopping Center, and our signage is limited to the 2 signs on the building, and the one off of 54th street. While we have asked for, and would love to have additional signing, the shopping center does not want to add any additional signage to their overall property.

I do hope that when your travels bring you back to the Chandler area that you will choose our hotel again. One great advantage to being in the shopping center is that we are in a very quiet location, with plentiful dining and shopping options within walking distance.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

This place was excellent over the past two weeks. The individuals were very friendly and were able to accommodate a couple of things that I had requested.

The hotel was very stylish and has a very clean appearance. The pool area is a great place to relax also.

Please note that the refrigerators are based on request. Since I was going to be staying it was a plus to have one in my room.

I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a good place to stay. You have plenty of restaurant to choose from and plenty of stores all around.

Please like if you found the review helpful.

Please note that courtyards do not have a complimentary breakfast but do provide the Bistro services.

Room Tip: If you are in a room on the west side facing the pool area, you will wake up to a nice sunrise.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Christina H, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share what made your stay with us excellent. We enjoy making our guests' experiences as smooth as possible, and it is an even greater accomplishment when guests embrace attractions around the hotel as well.

I'm also glad that you were able to find some relief from the heat by using our pool! It is certainly a nice way to relax in the Arizona heat.

We look forward to seeing you again soon, and hope that you enjoy your next sunrise with us!

Christina H
Events Speicalist

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix / Chandler? Share your experiences!