“GREAT value, convenient location, nice budget place” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
los angeles
“GREAT value, convenient location, nice budget place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

I highly recommend staying here if you need a cheap, convenient location place for a quick stay. Not a 5 star Ritz Carlton, the rooms are kind of small, but they are clean, and the place does have a pool and a hot tub.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Santa Clara, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

We have stayed here in the past and have enjoyed our stay. This time the bed was awful. We normally choose a 2 queen room but this time we only needed one bed so I booked the King room. the bed was extremely soft and concave like. it was pretty bad. The towels also were thinner then I remember. It is a very spacious place and the staff is very friendly. If I stayed here again I would check the bed before I unpacked. I would actually try and find someplace else to stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
shschandler, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
Thanks for taking the time to reply. We appreciate your time and business. We just completed the renovation of our hotel. You will be happy to know we replaced all the beds. Please come back and see out new look.

Thanks Again,

England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

We turned up without a reservation and so we paid $140 plus tax for a two queen suite which was much more than we wanted to pay but after a very long drive from Vegas we were hungry and tired so we paid up. The suite was fantastic and was worth the price however it would not be cost effective for a tight budget but if you can afford it then go for it!
The price does include a hot breakfast which was lovely. Overall the service and quality of this hotel is excellent and I actually preferred it to the Hilton around the corner which we stayed at a few nights later.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I travel extensively and recently my work has me frequently traveling to Phoenix. Due to the almost weekly visits I needed a place that would accommodate my multiple stays. SpringHill Suites in Chandler not only excels in their customer service but were very easy to work with in finding a business solution for my busy schedule. Their Sales team was professional and genuinely excited to work with me to find the right deal for both of us.

I also want to say that the accommodations are very effective for a business traveler. They are clean, comfortable, spacious so you can relax and work.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Santa Clara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

This was our second time staying here and would recommend it to anyone. it is very close to the shopping center. the rooms are very spacious, comfortable and free internet! Breakfast in the morning included hard boiled eggs and an egg cooked to fit into an english muffin, sausage patties and misc other options that are normally included with continental breakfast. I enjoyed the breakfast and it was enough to start our day. We will be staying here again when we return to Arizona.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2009

I stayed at the Spring Hill Suites as part of a large group of managers in town for a training. I think for the purposes of business, this was a great choice. The hotel was located close to our head office and also right across the street from the Chandler Fashion mall, which has plenty of (admittedly only chain) dining options. In terms of location for tourism, it's definitely not a good choice. All of our colleagues who live locally complained that the area where this hotel is located is the ugliest, most boring part of Arizona. It was definitely just a lot of bland, soulless sprawl for miles. It's fairly close to the airport but not close to anything that would be interesting or pretty to look at.

The service at the hotel was great, except for a weird moment the morning I left when the person at the registration desk shouted, "You ain't oriental!!" when I went down to get my cab. (The room was under the name of my roomate, who has a Korean name...she was not with me as she'd checked out separately). Has no one alerted the people of Chandler that "Oriental" is a tad pejorative? I told my roomate and we had a good laugh about it, but still. Dude, learn to hold your tongue.

Other than that, however, everyone was very friendly and efficient. There is a computer with free internet and a printer and paper, which was so useful--we all printed out our boarding passes before going to the airport. There is a fitness center with two running machines and an elliptical machine, and an outdoor pool. The free breakfast was pretty good, but sometimes they'd get a bit slack about refilling. Also, the sausages they serve are heinous. Stick to the bacon!

The room was really nice. There is a little living/lounge area with a bed, coffee table, desk, chair, and kitchenette. There is a TV there and one in the bedroom. However the room is all open so it would be a bit tough to have both TVs going at once. The bathroom was spacious with the sink and mirror area separate from the toilet and shower.

I wouldn't necessarily choose to stay here myself but for the purposes of business it was very convenient and the staff generally made life easy for us.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Sahuarita, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Loved the Hotel. The rooms had two Queen beds, a nice sitting area with a couch (with pull out bed), desk, fridge and sink. It had two TVs. That was great so the kids could watch cartoons on one side and we could watch a show on the other. The breakfast in the morning was perfect and just right. The pool and hot tub were in enjoyable. It suited our needs just great. We have 4 kids ranging from a 9 year old to a 3 month old baby and our stay was very easy and relaxing.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center? Share your experiences!