“Very nice after the upgrades!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very nice after the upgrades!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I had not stayed here for a while as I've not visited the area. They have renovated and the place is really nice. Room very comfortable, great free breakfast, and the staff was excellent. Will stay here on next trip into town

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Gary B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
We are glad you enjoyed the upgrades. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. From all of us at the Chandler SpringHill Suites THANKS!! we all hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

I stayed @ Springhill Suites for 3 months, and not a single problem i faced. The rooms are cozy and comfortable.
Very friendly front-desk, timely room-service and the best of all is the breakfast.
Internet is pretty fast and reliable.
All is all 5 stars for the place.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center for 3 nights between 8/16/11 thru 8/19/11 and wanted to say that it was one of the most enjoyable stays here in Phoenix... I travel a lot on business trips and I have stayed at many other hotels but this was one of my best experiences. The staff was courteous and friendly and I felt welcomed from the moment I arrived. The front desk staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and it took very little time before I found myself in my room; the room was clean and nice. Overall I had a good experience and next time when I come to Phoenix/Chandler area I will definitely book this hotel again.

Mark from Cleveland, OH

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I recently spent three nights at this hotel for buisness purposes and would highly recommend it and would certainly stay there again. Rates were very reasonable, the room was clean and confortable and the front desk staff was exceptional. High speed interent connection in my room was consistently reliable and the complimentatry breakfast was above average. AND, added plus - coffee was 24 hours and actually very good.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

We stayed at the Springhill Suites/Chandler Fashion Square hotel during the July 4th 2011 weekend. The hotel staff was superb and very friendly. They went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

The only complaint I had was that there were three of us in the room and yet the maid only left 2 washcloths. We had to go get extra towels/washcloths even though I specifically let them know we would need extra towels/washcloths when I made the reservation. The extra towels/washcloths were waiting for us the first night but weren't sufficiently replenished during our stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Gary B, Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We have implemented changes to make sure there are more than enough wash clothes and hand towels for our guest.
Thanks again!!
Fowlerville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

First of all, the front desk staff (everyone we met during our 6 day stay) was professional, helpful, courteous, and best of all, kind. Housekeeping did a terrific job everyday and the kitchen provided a delightful hot breakfast buffet each morning. We used the pool and exercise facilities and were pleased with those. We also used the lobby computer which was always available - no waiting!

The hotel location is near main roads, expressways, and the Chandler Fashion Center is directly across the street. It is a large indoor mall with restaurants inside the mall and along the outside perimeter of the mall. Lots of shopping, restaurants, and a 20 screen movie theatre.

So, in addition to the easy access to the mall, the best part of our hotel stay was the front desk associates. Dedicated, pleasant, and helpful when we needed help in planning side trips to other parts of Phoenix and Tucson. I will absolutely stay there again!

Room Tip: All suites are the same size, beds are different.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Gary B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond!
Our goal is to make our guest stay enjoyable and productive as possible so that they cannot wait to return. Looks like we succeeded with you!!
Thanks again and hope to see you in the near future.
Golden, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

We have stayed here twice now while looking for a home in the Chandler/Gilbert region, as we will be moving here in August. Let me first say this hotel was paid for by my husbands company, so I rated value right in the middle, because I did not pay for the hotel and don't really know the price. We have enjoyed both of our stays. The location is great with tons of amenities within walking district. We walked to PF Changs for dinner twice and also had a very quick drive to the mall and a nice movie theatre. The decor is new but a little cheesy ( a 70's motif), but the hotel is clean and the staff is SUPER FRIENDLY. We have had many nice chats with front desk staff.

The only downside is the pool. It is very small and seems to always have this little leaves/flowers from a tree floating in it. We only put our feet it. The pool patio floor is also covered, giving it a kind of dirty feeling, even though it is just plant parts.

Free breakfast, which is very good, includes eggs, sausage, waffles, etc., and they have coffee and citrus water available all day and bring out cookies in the early evening. Free wi-fi in rooms, computer and printer available, never had trouble finding a parking spot and there is a washer and two dryers (1.50 each)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Thanks so much for taking the time to write about our hotel.
I'm happy to know our staff is over the top friendly.
Our goal is to make your stay so enjoyable you cannot wait to return.
We hope to see you in the near future, Our friendly staff and clean hotel will be here for you.
Thanks again!

Been to SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center? Share your experiences!