“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

The price is high, but the quality of the food and the great service are exceptional. Great place for special occassions.

Visited October 2012

87% Recommend
Maricopa, Arizona
“THE CALAZONES ARE THE BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Last week we were in the area again and decided it was time for a Calazone! Only one place to go--GRIMALDIS! So glad that they expand and opened another location.

For our main course, we ordered a large 18 inch pepperoni calazone--they are just the best here. Why would 2 people order an 18 inch calazone? FOR THE LEFT OVERS of course! This reheats great and is great for another lunch at home. We will return often!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Coal Fired Brick Oven Pizza, NYC Style!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Grimaldi's is as authentic as it gets when looking for NYC pizza. Nice sliced pieces of mozzarella cheese, not the grated orange stuff. Thin crust perfection. The salads are just as good. The menu consists of pizza, salad and calzones, what more do you need? They do have a bar area. This pizza is best served hot out of the oven to your table. This location is located in the Casa Paloma shopping center.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gorham, Maine
“Great NY Style Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The NY style thin crust pizza was great here. Everything tasted very fresh and the brick oven flavor is the best. Service and prices were also very good here.

Visited September 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Dine in, or avoid picking up your order, $35 pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Twice I called in my order, I will not dine In for Pizza or Calzone, both times I was treated like a salesman when I arrived to pick up my order, Reception asked what I needed, sent me to the bar to pay, no one at the bar, I stood around wating for my order, some kid told me to please have a seat! I could see my order getting soggy behind the bar and told the boy, he told me its not his place to ring up people, I had to ask for a Mgr and he was busy! I told the reception lady to keep her $35 pizza because I was tired of waiting, then a pissed off bartender grabbed the box and asked for my card. Next month, same crappy attutude and I'm done! BEST Pizza in town, WORST take out service, guess they want to sell drinks and serve the dine in folks.

• Visited February 2012