“Stayed here for a week” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #19 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Phoenix, AZ
“Stayed here for a week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I'm moving so had to stay somewhere for 7 days and got a great deal through Priceline. Having worked in the hotel industry for 4 years in Las Vegas, I'm particular where I stay. This hotel was perfect for me as it is near the freeway..I-10, close to all restaurants. I was allowed to check in early which was good. Room was clean and was offered a small refrigerator for meds which came in handy. Staff was very accommodating. I was on the second floor and close to the elevator which allowed me to exit from the hotel and get to my car very easily through a back entrance. I have only one suggestion for the hotel and that would be to get larger trash cans. There is a very small one in the bathroom. I was on the side facing the pool and it was very quiet but I did request a quiet room. Breakfast: I only had a muffin but looks like they have a buffet but it is not free. I chose to go to a local AJ's and purchase a muffin. There is a coffee machine in the room. But it would be nice to have a microwave in the room. Most hotels have a microwave so that would be something this hotel should consider. The wi-fi worked fine in the room and they have two computers in the lobby area to use as well. It was very quiet and I did not hear any of the other hotel guests. Pool area was very clean as well as the whirlpool. I highly recommend the hotel. Oh, they even have some shaded parking spots in the back of the hotel. AC was quiet and I'm sensitive to noise. All and all a good place to stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
SisiRChandlerAZ, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Hello, thank you for all your honest and valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. I am delighted we were able to meet your expectations in various areas during your stay. It is our goal to accommodate each guests based on their individual needs. I have shared your suggestions with our team in regards to the trash containers. We look forward to your next visit with us!

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

We came out from Philly for a friends wedding for a week. Awesome place! Food was good and check-in/out was simple. Great rate too! Yes they don't have flat screens in the room I was in but if your complaining about the hotel tv on you vacation, then its probably a bad vacation. Sleep number bed was great. The pool was pretty warm but that was the only thing that could have been changed. Everything else was great! I would def book again!

P.S. we got free breakfast all week and that was great!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
SisiRChandlerAZ, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on our property. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the wedding week and vacation! I do apologize for the pool staying warmer than normal in the Arizona sun we look forward to your next visit when you are in our area again.

Front Office Manager
Radisson Hotel Chandler
St. Petersburg, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Dissapointed. On there website it offers an upgrade to a business suite for a bit more money. I chose this. When we checked it I asked about where the room was located and realized we were on the same level as the freeway right next to the hotel. I asked for a different location and the person at the desk said ok, I would not want to look at the freeway either. We did get a courtyard view, the room was small. Not a suite, after traveling all day, we didn't want to change rooms. At check out, I said I was curious if this room was a suite upgrade, what were the other rooms like, the response was, you did get the robe and slippers right? That's not worth the upgrade charge,save your money. We later booked a room for our return night in Phoenix on priceline and got a excellent room at a 5 star resort for the same rate as this average hotel.

Stayed April 2012
Thank you for your valuable feedback and we do appreciate your time in assisting us to provide an above and beyond experience for our guests. I do apologize for the confusion with your upgrade and would be more than happy to speak with you directly regarding this experience. Please feel free at your earliest convenience to contact me at the hotel so we may make this right.
Missoula, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed here three nights with my daughters in early April while vacationing in the area. Everything was adequate. The room was clean enough but there were signs of age in the room and bathroom. A little rust on some of the fixtures in bathroom and a couple of outlet covers were broken or falling off. Breakfast was OK but not really worth the price. We would probably stay at a hotel with continental breakfast next time. The staff was friendly and the pool area was great and grounds in general were nice. If one is staying for a night or two this hotel is OK for the price.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Tucson,AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My son decided he wanted to go up to Phoenix and visit the Science Museum for his birthday last October and stay at a nice hotel. I chose this place.

It's not that it was bad, but it didn't live up to the Radisson name. Check in staff was pleasant and quick. Rec'd my upper level room as requested so that always makes me happy. The lobby was nice and clean and looked inviting even though we never took advantage of it.

The room was your basic room. Two beds, flat screen television, bathroom well stocked with towels (one of the few times I haven't had to request more), the soaps and shampoos were lovely.

The beds.....Sleep Number beds. Ewww! They were fun in that if you get them pretty deflated and sit your 7 year old daughter on it then have your husband quickly sit down next to her watching her fly upwards is a hoot! These beds, in our opinion are the most uncomfortable things in the world! We found our number but it would deflate on us so there we were blowing it back up. It was worse then an air mattress.

The pool area was at the time under a little construction but nothing terrible. Now the pool itself, ugh. It was supposed to be heated. It wasn't. The spa/jacuzzi was just a few degrees above body temperature. And it was bubble-less. The jets were weak and only one put out semi-warm water. Pretty dissapointing for my husband and myself but the lunatic children found the pool and jacuzzi loads of fun and really that's all that mattered since it was my son's birthday.

A decent stay at a decent price. It was a Hotwire purchase so while it was a great deal for me I cannot imagine paying more then $45 a night for this place.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
SisiRChandlerAZ, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, April 1, 2012
Hello and Thank you for all of your considerate and helpful feedback to us here at Radisson Chandler, I am delighted to hear you and your family came to visit us for your visit to the Science Museum. Our front desk staff is always here to ssist and make every guest feel welcome so I am pleased to hear we were able to meet your needs during this stay.

I do apologize for your concerns with the pool/jacuzzi we have alerted the proper departments and have taken the necessary steps to ensure all of our guests have a above and beyond experience while visiting us. I also noticed the sleep number was not up to standards while you visited and I would like to speak with you directly in regards to the few concerns you did have.

If you could contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may ensure your next visit to our area/hotel is a perfect "10" experience I would greatly appreciate it.

Front Office Manager
Radisson Phoenix/Chandler
Kirkland, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Everything about this place screamed average. Nothing about it stuck out as anything special. I walked into my room and there was a microwave oven just laying in the middle of the floor. Odd. The room was only somewhat clean and the place needs a bit of a sprucing up. If you're looking for a place to crash for the night, it's okay if you get a good deal on the room. It's otherwise nothing to get excited about.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
SisiRChandlerAZ, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Thank you for your time in providing feedback for us here at Radisson Chandler, I do apologize for your stay not being up to standard. We strive to provide each one of oue guests with an exceptional experience. Please feel free to contact me personally at the property to discuss your concerns that happend during your stay I would like to ensure all of our guests get an above average experience each visit.

In the mountains
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

My daughters and I stayed one night here in feb. to visit our family that lives in the area. We loved our room, it was a suite and was perfect for the 3 of us. Very clean, with a very comfy bed & pillows and they also give you more items then the regular hotel as far as bathroom items which I appreciate. And we also enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Kids eat free with paying adult for breakfast which was another bonus! The staff were all friendly. Will most likely stay here again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to fill out these great comments. I am happy to hear you had a great stay with you and your family. Our amenities including the pool/hot tub and restaurant/lounge are great for a leisure stay with or without your family. We hope to see you back when you return to the Phoenix Chandler area.

Ted Trembath

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler? Share your experiences!