“Best Zumba In Town” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Gilbert, Arizona
“Best Zumba In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I love this place. Best floor for zumba and great staff. Prices are very good. You can purchase an unlimited pass for about $75.00 bucks. Meredith is an amazing instructor and Kisha is as well. They also offer some great yoga classes as well. THe place is kept very cleaned and organized.

Visited April 2012

Chandler, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
“Cute Studio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I really love this studio. I used to frequent it several times a week, They have a great range of yoga, zumba and pilates classes. The owner Mary is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Visited November 2011
Chandler, Arizona
14 attraction reviews
“check it out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

they have a really good variety of classes and times-very nice there-make you feel comfortable

Visited February 2012
Frankfurt, Germany
“I travel a lot and this Yoga Studio is one of the best I have found!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

I work for a company outside of Frankfurt and travel often to the Chandler/Phoenix area. I found this studio based on recommendations of local colleagues and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. This studio is a locally owned small business and the main owner Mary was just so nice and friendly and made me feel right at home. The studio offers Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and TRX with a pretty extensive schedule. I have taken a number of the classes here and I would highly recommend it for the busy traveler or any local residents that want a friendly and comfortable atmosphere! Thumbs up to this studio!!

Visited March 2011