“Dissappointed!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Pinckney, Michigan
“Dissappointed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The only good thing I can say about this place is that it is clean. However, in my room the toilet over-flowed two nights in a row and I was there on business and the place advertises Interenet service, however it is not available in all rooms. I finally asked for another room and did receive one with Internet service. I have to say that I couldn't wait to get away, I took an early flight and left ahead of schedule as soon as my work was done. I don't know what people see here but I guess if you are looking for some place cheap and clean and that's all you want and need then this is the place for you. Television barely worked and I was told the area wasn't safe, and it was too hot to walk the short distance to go to the shopping district (I was sharing transportation and driving wasn't an option).

Room Tip: If you want Internet service you have to ask which rooms get the wi fi signal, the ones closest to t...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

On a cross-country motorcycle trip, I was looking for an inexpensive room and was used to "shabby" in the under-$60 price range. I was absolutely floored by the quality and cleanliness of this place. Looks like it was just remodeled, and a first-class job at that. The Indian family running the place couldn't have been more friendly & helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Redwood Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Redwood Motel

Address: 470 N Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Chandler
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Redwood Motel 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Redwood Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Redwood Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.