“Our second visit here” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Chicago, Illinois
“Our second visit here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Was enjoyable. The food was very good but not as good as our first visit several years ago. Some dishes, the scallop appetizer & the pork belly appetizer were excellent. Our biggest complaint was that there was almost 30 minutes between courses until we finally commented on that fact. We had waited almost 45 minutes for our appetizers. Although they feature small plates, the dishes are not prepared to make it easy to share. Entrees here may be smaller than normal but not what I would call "a small plate." Dinner gets pricey especially with wine and/or cocktails... In the$100 per person range...I would expect more

Visited August 2013

Chandler, Arizona
“Eclectic Menu-Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This restaurant is located near our home and we had never tried since it had opened. I was a little apprehensive since the menu is a little different and I'm a somewhat picky eater. This restaurant did not disappoint!! The food, service and atmosphere were incredible. Well worth the money! The wait staff make your dining experience extra special. We made a reservation for our anniversary and they provided personalized printed menus just for us. Great touch!! I would recommend leaving yourself extra time to savor the experience.

Visited March 2013
Sleepy Eye, Minnesota, United States
“Special Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We discovered Cork when we were looking for a special place to celebrate his birthday. We felt like the staff were so pleased to see us and made us feel very welcome. The food was great and we have been back several times. It is one of our go-to places when we are in AZ. Definitely worth the price.

• Visited November 2012
Austin
“Really Nice Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wife and I went here for our 15th anniversary. Food and service were excellent. The portions are intentioanlly small so as to allow you to experieince a broad group of plates and flavors. Really big fan of this style. I have eaten at many places like this across the US. Cork ranks up there with all of them. Prices are a bit on the high side, but within reason for food and service of this caliber.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Best Restaurants in Chandler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We live in about 5 minutes from Cork and my husband and I love going there! The food is fantastic and I love their wine display on the wall as you walk in!
We came for Taste of Germany Night awhile back when my parents were visiting from Massachusetts and they loved it there, too!
Their happy hour is also great as well. Definitely check it out! You won't regret it.

Visited May 2013