“Nothing extraordinary about hotel but a nice stay and a good value” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 South Price Road, Chandler, AZ 85286   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Buca di Beppo Dining Deal
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Orland Park, Illinois
“Nothing extraordinary about hotel but a nice stay and a good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed here for two nights while visiting a friend in AZ. I had wanted a King room on the top floor, but since none were available I settled for two queens on the top floor.

Pros:
-Very comfortable beds - one of the best I've slept on in a hotel.
-Nice AC unit - the control is on the wall and there were no funny clunking or knocking noises to contend with during the night.
-Very adequate breakfast with plenty of selection of hot and cold items.
-Decent fitness room with cardio, free weights, a bench, and a bow-flex type machine.
-Decent pool and hot tub in working order with plenty of clean towels.
-I liked the free standing shower with no tub, and plenty of counter space room in bathroom for the ladies with a lot of toiletries like me. Thank you for not putting the coffee stuff in the bathroom.
-Friendly, courteous staff who called me when I got in my room to make sure I liked the room.
-Good price - they gave me a better rate that I was expecting on the second night.

Cons:
-Not a fan of the décor but it was not a big deal.
-Slow elevators.
-I was surprised but room wasn't that big and seemed sort of tight although it wasn't a big deal. No reclining chair to watch TV but I didn't spend much time in room anyway.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
DJ K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Hello Quiet_Night and thank you for your review!

We here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites do appreciate your business and would love for you to choose us as your hotel during your next stay in Chandler Arizona! Also be sure to ask about complimentary suite upgrades! Our complimentary breakfast and 24/7 Starbucks are a great part of our accommodations as well as the fitness, pool and patio areas.

Thank you again!
DJ Kooner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We have had Two stays in two years for Spring training baseball. The hotels location is convenient to highways & many ballparks.
The rooms are nice the service was very good, they have a great free breakfast.
Decent workout room & nice little pool.

• Stayed March 2014
Victoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Second stay in 30 days due to a terminally ill father. The entire staff was incredible both times.
The lovely lady who takes care of the continental breakfast is a true gem. If I could take her home and clone her I'd be rich! She appears absolutely love and care about her job. Words can not express how impressed I am with her! In addition to that, upon returning from a very sad and long day, my sister and I walk into our room to find flowers, a bag of treats and a card with a hand written note offering condolences, support and a wish for a happier day. I was completely floored and impressed. As a person who has worked in customer relations and the loyalty/rewards business my entire life, I have relatively high expectations. Although the rooms are small, plain and offer few frills, they are clean. My experience at this place has absolutely thrilled and impressed me. I'm a true advocate. Thank you for making a very tough and sad day a bit better!!

• Stayed January 2014
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Norie H,
It was a pleasure meeting you, and I'm so happy that we could provide condolences and a comfortable stay during your hard time. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we all wish you the best and hope to see you again on your next visit!

Manchester, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the Christmas Holidays. The room, the staff and the great breakfast made our holiday perfect. The location made it easy to get to all the wonderful restaurants and shopping malls Chandler has to offer. Ila at the front desk was always helpful and her smile made my day better.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Maple Grove, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

The staff were extremely friendly. The room was just average but okay. Bathroom floor could've been cleaned a bit better. Breakfast is really good. Lots of options to choose from. Waffles, cereals, toast, juice, eggs, sausage, fruit, and muffins.

Stayed December 2013
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Edstr,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Chandler area!

Wills Point, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

This is an exceptional hotel with superior service! The room was beautiful and very clean. I didn't have time to eat breakfast so the front desk staff gave me a granola bar. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Angela52,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback! We're pleased to hear that our staff and hotel met your needs and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Chandler, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had higher expectations from this hotel. the room description was a suite with one bed room and one leaving room. in reality, the room was similar to what you would find in other hotel with similar rating. the bed area is a bit too small.
the pillows are small.
If you can, I recommend staying on the other side of the street at homewood suites.

Room Tip: avoid the second floor, choose a room on facing the south if you don't want to see the freeway w...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. The sleeping area in our suites does tend to be a bit smaller since it has the extended living area, however, our pillows are standard brand issued. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we hope to see you on your next business trip.

DJ Kooner

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center? Share your experiences!