We had a wonderful stay at this hotel The hospitality was great and room service was, also, wonderful. The pool area could have been a little cleaner and they never had enough clean towels out by the pool. They were quick to respond when asked for some. Also, the shower could have had a little warmer temperature, the towels and bath mat could be updated and, maybe a little better lighting in the bed area. Otherwise, we would definitely stay at this hotel again. Plus, it was close to the mall and the new outlet stores and many restaurants. The restaurant in the hotel was really good, with a limited menu, but enjoyed everything we had there. The broccoli soup was soooooo good! The continental breakfast was the same as most, but was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the 202 and the 101 and near Phoenix Mesa Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is convenient to the metropolitan area and close to several golf courses and a casino. A two-in-one hotel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix shares a common fitness room and swimming pool with the adjacent Courtyard Chandler Fashion Center. This hotel also offers free WiFi and a free hot breakfast buffet served each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel Chandler