Stayed 4 nights for a visit with family, this hotel was a great choice. Convenient location - close to freeway and mall but not too close. I also liked that there was a huge chunk of empty land behind it - lent to the quietness, and there weren't a flood of lights from other buildings. I enjoyed going for walks there in the morning. Had a 5th floor room on the south side, with view of pool, it was very quiet. Room was clean and comfortable, front desk staff very pleasant and helpful. The vanity bathroom light was out when I arrived, it was replaced very quickly. The continental breakfast was very good and the girl working in that area was very nice, always had a cheerful 'good morning' for everyone. Overall a very nice experience, would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the 202 and the 101 and near Phoenix Mesa Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is convenient to the metropolitan area and close to several golf courses and a casino. A two-in-one hotel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix shares a common fitness room and swimming pool with the adjacent Courtyard Chandler Fashion Center. This hotel also offers free WiFi and a free hot breakfast buffet served each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.