“Elegant and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center
Ranked #8 of 26 hotels in Chandler
Denver, Colorado
“Elegant and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

When you walk into the lobby, you feel like you're in an expensive hotel - beautiful and elegant. The rooms are pretty good, with nice comfy beds and a nice bathroom. The shower had a little rust in it, and it looked a little worn, but the rest of the bathroom was nice and well stocked. The proximity to everything was great - great freeway access and close to the mall and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, and thank you for bringing the issues in the bathroom to our attention. We will be sure to make the improvements that are needed. Again, thank you and we hope to see you next time you visit Chandler!

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Corona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel was in a great location and easy to get to from freeway. The rooms were clean and quiet. My nieces and nephews used the pool and it was great. We were in town for a wedding and they put us all on the same floor. The breakfast bar was great, with lots of choices. The food was fresh and good, especially the waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. We will stay there again when we return.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor in a two queen room. It was on the back go the hotel and was quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest,
We're very happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the rest of your stay with us! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Fairfield Inn was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast choices for a free buffet were much better than other places we have stayed. All of the staff were pleasant and helpful. Our only complaint was the unseasonable cool weather so we couldn't use the pool!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Dear Guest,
We're happy to hear you were pleased with your stay here, and if we could have controlled the weather for you, we would have done our best! We look forward to you seeing you the next time your travel plans bring you to Chandler.

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Traveling on business. I found this hotel to be a great place to stay. This hotel is physically attached to a Courtyard which allows them to share a pool and fitness facilities. It sure seems a much more efficient way to accommodate the two brands with less wasted facilities.

I was very pleased with the room, the breakfast and the front desk staff. I couldn't have been more pleased with a hotel at this price point. Way to go Marriott Fairfield Inn!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Wales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

It's hard to get excited about a chain hotel such as this, but as a previous Courtyard user, I was pleasantly surprised by the standard of this hotel, and especially that it shares facilities with the Courtyard. They are in fact all one building. You can walk from one to the other along the ground floor corridor. Our first room allocated (2nd floor) was adjacent to an external extractor fan (kitchen?) which gave a background hum all the time. We asked to be moved (no problem) and went to the sixth. That was absolutely fine. Comfortable bed (and I am very picky with beds!), nice bathroom. Didn't have a refrigerator, but otherwise quite well equipped. Good wi-fi, but poor logon information led to problems with internet access on both my smartphone and tablet. Reception couldn't help so I figured it out myself - you need to open a browser session first to accept the T&C! All was then fine. A business area in the Courtyard was useful for online airport check-in and printing of boarding card. The diner in the Courtyard was OK for a pizza or similar, but otherwise eat out. Nothing much in walking distance that I could see, but only 5 mins by car to the mall (eating there wasn't exactly a gastronomic delight either, but OK). Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend it if you are looking for this kind of hotel in a convenient position for travelling and shopping south of Phoenix.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

First time at a Fairfield Inn. Great big rooms, quiet location, modern. Only odd thing is that this Fairfield is attached to a Courtyard by Marriott, essentially giving you two hotels for the price of one . (Think about visiting a Pizza Hut in a big city and having a Taco Bell in the same location!)

We checked in to room 210 and were surprised that it didn't have a bath. Went down to the lobby and mentioned this and got switched across the hall. Room 211 didn't have a bath either, so can't tell you for sure if all rooms at this hotel are like this, or if we just got the only 2 rooms that didn't have a bath!

Certainly reasonably priced, nice people and a solid night's sleep. What else can you ask for?

If all you need is a bed, Marriott Reward points and a good night's rest, you can't go wrong with this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask the question before you check in "Does My Room Have a Bathtub?"
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My stay at the Fairfield Marriott was perfect! It was a quick trip (September 8th) with a late arrival.

I don’t know the name of the desk clerk who checked me in, but she was so helpful and friendly!!! I wasn’t exactly sure where this hotel was located so called from the road. She gave directions and then greeted me with a smile when I arrived, even though it was after midnight. She also asked if I was a member of the Rewards program. I am but didn’t know my number. She looked it up and gave it to me for future reference.

My room was clean and comfortable. I felt safe, and as a woman traveling alone, this is important to me.

Breakfast the next morning actually exceeded my expectations! I would have been happy with coffee and a bagel, but there were waffles and oatmeal, eggs, sausage, and muffins. The fruit was fresh! It was a treat.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again next time I’m in the area.

Room Tip: I was in Room 416. Very quiet, close to the ice machine and elevators, but I never heard them.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center? Share your experiences!