First time at a Fairfield Inn. Great big rooms, quiet location, modern. Only odd thing is that this Fairfield is attached to a Courtyard by Marriott, essentially giving you two hotels for the price of one . (Think about visiting a Pizza Hut in a big city and having a Taco Bell in the same location!)
We checked in to room 210 and were surprised that it didn't have a bath. Went down to the lobby and mentioned this and got switched across the hall. Room 211 didn't have a bath either, so can't tell you for sure if all rooms at this hotel are like this, or if we just got the only 2 rooms that didn't have a bath!
Certainly reasonably priced, nice people and a solid night's sleep. What else can you ask for?
If all you need is a bed, Marriott Reward points and a good night's rest, you can't go wrong with this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the 202 and the 101 and near Phoenix Mesa Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is convenient to the metropolitan area and close to several golf courses and a casino. A two-in-one hotel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix shares a common fitness room and swimming pool with the adjacent Courtyard Chandler Fashion Center. This hotel also offers free WiFi and a free hot breakfast buffet served each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.