We've stayed at this hotel twice now, and we'd come back next time we're in the area. The breakfast is terrific -- I love the Asian breakfast best!!!, and the fitness center is sizeable and bright. The staff is very helpful and enthusiastic, and the added features (newspapers, coffee and tea all the time, fruit and popcorn after hours) make it worth it. Can't beat all of that for the price! The only downside for me was the mattress which I didn't find comfortable, but that's just me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler