Traveled to the Chandler area on business and selected the Hampton primarily based on location to my client. This hotel was a little more costly than most I stay at (It ran just shy of 180 dollars with taxes and fees), but it was first class all the way. They have a very nice breakfast and on Tuesday night had a manager's reception which provided a nice snack plus beer and wine.
The staff was great.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.