“Nice New Hotel, friendly staff, great service” 5 of 5 stars

$25 Shopping Gift Card
Ranked #2 of 26 hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Davenport, Iowa
“Nice New Hotel, friendly staff, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Traveled to the Chandler area on business and selected the Hampton primarily based on location to my client. This hotel was a little more costly than most I stay at (It ran just shy of 180 dollars with taxes and fees), but it was first class all the way. They have a very nice breakfast and on Tuesday night had a manager's reception which provided a nice snack plus beer and wine.

The staff was great.

Room Tip: Its a long haul from the elevators to some rooms.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
We are glad that you chose our hotel for your lodging needs! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are happy that the hotel was to your satisfaction and that you were able to take part in our breakfast and manager's reception. We hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

339 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Westville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Very comfortable rooms, clean and service was amazing. We arrived at 9:30a.m. ( miscalculated our drive) My husband was not feeling well, with a cold. The girl (Alice) at the front desk, saw how miserable my husband was, she said, she would talk to housekeeping and see if they could get us a room quickly. She then offered us breakfast, free of charge while we waited. She then came to the breakfast area and told us there was a room available immediately. By the way breakfast at this hotel is complimentary and very good, one of the better complimentary breakfasts. I highly recommend this hotel. It is very near Chandler mall that has many restaurants, shopping and movie theatres.Very, very nice place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Alice took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your comments with her. We are happy that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel. We hope to see you back again soon!

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I travel to this area for work and personally love the Hilton property on Frye Road. It was booked for my latest trip so I booked this property. I was shocked to learn the property is 4 years old. You would not know it and I personally thought it was brand new. I showed up to check in 2 hours early and fully planned to sit in the lobby and work. While there was not a room ready when I arrived, I was bumped to the top of the list and a room was ready for me within 20 minutes - still long before actual check in. Rooms are quiet, beds are comfy, elevators are prompt. There was coffee available at all hours as far as I could tell. There is a modest happy hour in the lobby each evening with food and drink. There is a shuttle van to take you over to the Chandler Fashion mall which is packed with dining and shopping. The morning hot breakfast was great. Very nice pool and hot tub. My experience at Hamton Inn and Suites is really always a good one, and this property is no different. I appreciate the commitment to quality!

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite on the 4th (top) floor. The extra space was worth the cost, I felt.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that the amenities of the hotel and the location were to your liking. I am also happy to hear that we were able to get you checked in early and that the room was to your liking. We hope to see you back again soon!

Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The room was very clean, modern,and fresh. the bathrooms are spacious, but my room offered no tub (and I brought salts for soaking). The breakfast is not worth the effort except for the coffee, tea, and juice. The staff is friendly and courteous. Not too much in the immediate vicinity but this hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service. My first stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites for was very positive.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the room was to your liking. We apologize that your room did not have a tub in it. Please let us know the next time at check in and we will be happy to make sure that you receive a room with a tub in it. We hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Lewiston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great value for the money.Room was clean and quite.Hotel Staff couldn't have been Nicer and More helpful.Amenities include a value complimentary breakfast,fitness center,business center and pool. About 20 minutes from Sky Harboe in off peak traffic hours. The little snack shack is an added bonus and not overpriced.. Only down side is there are no shops or restaurants in the immediate area as the hotel is in an office park.You have to drive 5 minutes to shops etc.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We are glad that the hotel and its amenities were to your liking. We hope to see you back again soon!

Thousand Oaks, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Everything about this Hampton was very nice and clean. The employees all had a smile and great attitudes. I certainly liked and took advantage of the complementary fresh fruit...and cookies. The beds here are among the most comfortable I've ever experienced at a hotel. My stay here could not have been better.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay with us!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again if you travel to the Chandler area.

Huntingdon Valley, PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Hotel is new, with many amenities. The staff was friendly and courteous. The breakfast offerings were good. Both the Wall street journal and USA Today was available. I would definitely recommend this place to travellers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team! We are glad that the amenities of the hotel were to your liking. We hope to see you back again soon!

Front Office Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!