“Great Place for Business in Chandler, AZ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1231 S Spectrum Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85286   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$25 Shopping Gift Card
Ranked #2 of 28 hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Franklin, United States
“Great Place for Business in Chandler, AZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This Hampton Inn is one of the best Hampton's in terms of location and service. It was incredibly hot during our stay, but the hotel was the perfect respite - we were close to restaurants, the airport and entertainment. The staff are truly the best, thank you for a great stay...see you again soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location met your needs. We hope to see you back again soon!

389 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Wellington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I would rate this hotel an 11 if your system went that high. The staff was fantastic, from the young lady who checked us in to the maid service. When we checked out my wife forgot her wallet with all her ID, credit cards and money at the hotel. We did not realize it was missing until we were about to go through security at the airport. We called the hotel and found that the wallet had been turned in. Since we had no time left to board our plane we arranged for the hotel to FedEx the wallet to us. It arrived in Florida the day after we left. Everything in the wallet was still there, I assume the maid found the wallet and turned it in, which just shows the excellence of your staff. Truly this turned what might have been a disaster into a pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel and the Hilton Brand to any friend without reservation after this excellent experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are also happy to hear that we were able to assist in getting your wife's wallet back to you as quickly as possible. It is our goal to go above and beyond any chance we get. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team to let them know they did a fantastic job. We hope if you are in the area again you will choose to stay with us!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Disco Bay, Ca.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Excellent service across the board...Every time I'm in the Chandler area I stay here...Close to shopping dinning and major US companies. Not for from Mesa or downtown if you want to catch a game or go tubing on the Salt River.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location was to your liking. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Beaverton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Quiet, comfortable stay in Chandler, close to highways, shopping and restaurants. The hotel is clean and up to date with very friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely stay in this hotel again and will recommend it to my co-workers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy that the location was to your liking. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team! We hope to see you back again soon!

Rancho Santa Fe, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good location, within 1 mile of the Chandler Fashion Center and just off the freeway. Inexpensive, around $100/night, but you get you pay for here. The included breakfast was good, with scrambled eggs, waffles, cereals, pastries, toast, a different meat each morning and fresh fruit. A four story building, far enough from the freeway to be fairly quiet. Our room was clean and updated, with LG TV's, marble baths, and a comfortable bed. The complementary wifi worked good. Minuses were, no soundproofing in walls and ceiling, noises from adjoining rooms was noticeable. No safes or robes though our room did have a decent size friidge and freezer. The A/C was was a noisy window unit. The toilet paper was the worst I've seen. The pool area was small, I didn't see anyone using it when we went to check it out. On the other hand, the staff was always pleasant and helpful. The bed was comfortable. This hotel caters to business travelers and kid's soccer tournaments. It's affordable, clean, but has basic amenities. The breakfast was decent and makes the overall stay a good deal.

Room Tip: Get a top floor so you don't hear footsteps above you, and a end unit, because the walls are not...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback. Feedback is our most valuable tool in ensuring the comfort of our guests. We use the feedback to evaluate which areas we are exceeding our guest expectations and which areas we have room for growth.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast and that the room was to your liking. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us.

We apologize that not all of the amenities were to your satisfaction. We take all feedback into consideration when improving our services. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you back again soon!

Silver City, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I travel from New Mexico to California and back several times a year. About two years ago I started splitting the trip in half, and stayed in the Phoenix area. I usually would stay at a Marriott Courtyard wherever I traveled, and tried two in the Phoenix area -- so-so. Last year my Mom was with me and we tried something different -- we stayed at the Hampton Inn Chandler Fashion Center, and what a surprise! The room was huge, clean, and appropriately set up. The manager, Betty Ann Spadaro, took great care of us, and sent us down the street to the Sushi Room (celebrating my Mom's b'day). Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic -- not just the basic Continental breakfast...

Fast forward a month or two... I don't know why, but I went back to working on my Marriott rewards :-( Since my stay at Hampton Inn last year I have stayed at 3 Marriott properties, and each visit was a little more of a letdown than the last. On May 31 after driving for five hours I went to check in to the Fairfield Inn Chandler at about 3:30pm (just after normal check-in time). Since this is a glowing review about Hampton Inn and not a complaint about Fairfield, I'll keep it to this: after almost an hour of going around and around because they didn't have the room I booked, and were basically out of rooms because of a big, chaotic wedding party that checked in, I jumped in my car, drove across the street to the Hampton Inn, and "Jocelyn" had me checked into a suite within 5 minutes! After the chaos across the street and the 100+ temperature, it was a relief to plop down on an amazing Hampton bed :-)

My best friend met me the next day for a weekend of shopping and goofing off. She travels a lot and likes to stay at 'resort' hotels, and was a little skeptical. Turns out she loved the place, the suite with the giant vanity counter that is outside of the bathroom, the twin-properties (Homewood Suites next door, and both pools are available to all guests), the quieter location (not in the middle of bustling Phoenix), location to shopping, great food, Old Town Chandler, etc., and the breakfast! (She loved that there were Asian food choices too.) Plenty of parking too, lots of it in the shade.

I can keep raving about this Hampton Inn, but mostly I just want to say thanks to Betty Ann Spadaro, and everyone that works there! On this particular trip I also dealt with Jocelyn, Stephan and Amy, and unfortunately I didn't get the names of anyone else who was there, but they were all so great! At the risk of forfeiting all my Marriott rewards, I am now officially an HHonors member and will see my new 'friends' every few months in Chandler.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback!

We are so happy that you shared your story with us and that you chose us in the end. We are so happy to hear that the team has taken such good care of you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team especially Betty Ann, Jocelynn, Stephan, and Amy. We are delighted that the hotel and its amenities are to your liking. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My boyfriend needed a place to stay when coming into town. I looked at a few hotels and came up on this lovely little place. IT IS AMAZING! The staff is super friendly, the breakfast is pretty good- quite a big selection- and there is coffee 24/7 (my boyfriend and I love coffee so that was a big bonus!). The room was beautiful: we got a one king bedroom. The bed is extremely comfy and the pillows are fluffy. I don't know about anyone else but seeing pictures of a hotel always makes me curious as to whether or not it looks exactly like it, and it does! What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. Also, the location is perfect. It is only a five minute drive from the Chandler Mall and the freeway is right next to it so getting somewhere takes next to no time. My boyfriend is coming back again in the fall and we plan on staying here again. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that the team took such good care of you during your stay. We are also glad that you enjoyed the breakfast, coffee, and the room was to your liking. We look forward to seeing you back again in the fall!

Front Office Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!