I would rate this hotel an 11 if your system went that high. The staff was fantastic, from the young lady who checked us in to the maid service. When we checked out my wife forgot her wallet with all her ID, credit cards and money at the hotel. We did not realize it was missing until we were about to go through security at the airport. We called the hotel and found that the wallet had been turned in. Since we had no time left to board our plane we arranged for the hotel to FedEx the wallet to us. It arrived in Florida the day after we left. Everything in the wallet was still there, I assume the maid found the wallet and turned it in, which just shows the excellence of your staff. Truly this turned what might have been a disaster into a pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel and the Hilton Brand to any friend without reservation after this excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler