“Deserves its #1 rating” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1231 S Spectrum Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85286   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Southlake, Texas
“Deserves its #1 rating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was my first trip to Chandler, and first time at the Hampton here, and it was a fantastic surprise. This hotel either is brand new, or the crew here keeps it spotless! Rooms are well appointed, parking is in ample supply, and the staff are efficient and cordial.

The location is nice and quiet as well, which helps with sleep quality.

WIthout a doubt, this will be my go-to hotel when in the Chandler area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are happy to hear that your first stay with us was enjoyable. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team! We look forward to seeing you back again in the future.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've started staying at Hampton Inn's due to their comfy beds. This place is no different as the bed was great and I slept well. The property was clean, modern, and well maintained. The only issue I had was whenever I ran the AC unit the air coming out of it smelled very damp and urine-like. I decided I would rather have the room be a little warm then endure the smell of the AZ.

The shower was great. Good pressure and plenty of hot water.

The elevators were quick as well.

The staff was SUPER friendly and helpful and if I had mentioned my AC issue to them I'm certain they would have addressed it.

I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do apologize that the ac had a smell when you turned it on. I will be sure to share your comments with our maintenance team so that we can look into the problem. Thank you for letting us know. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Laveen, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The most horrible hotel stay of my life!! I booked this hotel for it's shuttle use for my wedding. The assistant manager had to help me book because their event coordinator never did! However the assistant made a bunch of promises in email and they never happened! Because a larger wedding party booked on my day, I was told "I wouldn't be accomodated" and they tried to make every excuse as to why they didn't need to help me. I ended up starting my ceremony late because my guests didn't get shuttled and had to drive there themselves!! To make it worse, I have complained a week ago and was told someone would call me back in 3 days, it's now been 7 days and no one has called or emailed! watch out if you book here!! You better have a very big party or you will be pushed aside!

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

1 Thank Christopher P
JohnPaulVillarreal, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Christopher P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our hotel. We truly value guest feedback and use it as a measuring stick to understand where we have the opportunity to better serve our guests.

I first want to apologize for the inconveniences that might have occurred during your stay. We understand that your wedding day is a very important day and it was not our intention to add stress to your day. I sincerely apologize for the confusion on the shuttle for your guests. We take your comments seriously and will use them to educate and train our team to handle situations better in the future. We know this does not make up for your stay and we apologize for that.

Again thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact me if you want to discuss further or if you have any questions. I can be reached at JPVillarreal@ncghotels.com or 480-917-9500.

John Paul Villarreal
phoenix, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Clean and friendly staff.We were there with a large wedding party and the hotel provided shuttle services free of charge, to the ceremony as well as the reception. They were great about putting us all on one floor. They also made sure that the rooms were ready early for us to check in and dress for the event. I would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 15, 2013

We are happy to hear that we were able to take such good care of your group. We hope that if you are ever in the area in the future you will choose to stay with us!

Palos Verdes, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This Hampton was surprisingly great. The online reviews were accurate. Everyone we encountered that worked there was kind, helpful and just positive. The room was clean, and the beds were comfy. It was great having a fridge and a microwave. We would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to hear that the team took such good care of you! We strive to exceed your expectations and we are delighted that we were able to achieve this. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Rochester Hills, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We returned for a stay of 8 nights. The room (I recommend the 2 Queen Suite) was very nice and comfortable. The staff at the front desk has changed and is not as welcoming and efficient as in the past. The staff in the kitchen has also changed and is not as customer focused as before. One plus is that the hotel now offers a complimentry copy of the Wall Street Journal in addition to USA Today. The negative this trip was the room was not serviced on the last day of our stay and we did not return until 9 PM. The front desk apologized when notified but there was a process faliure and we not pleased as a clean room is expected daily.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less potential for noise from the above room-we had kids above us that were very...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2013

I apologize that this stay was not as good as your past stays and that the team was not as welcoming as in the past. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to ensure that we offer the same service all the time. I will also follow up with our housekeeping team about the issues you had with your room not being serviced. This is not to our standards and we hope you will accept our apologies. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Cookeville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This hotel was truly amazing! So beautiful and everything you will need. Also, the breakfast is super - very well prepared and delicious!! The property is beautifully manicured. Really enjoyed the fresh water with limes at the front desk!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review for our hotel! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the breakfast was to your liking. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the property. We hope to see you back again soon!

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
#6 of 28 in Chandler
4.5 of 5 stars 236 reviews
Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!