Great hotel. Excellent breakfast and pool. We loved all the little touches that the staff provided during our stay. For example, they had a variety of coffee creamer at breakfast. They made fresh cookies and lemonade in the afternoon. The housekeepers even folded the kids blankets and placed their teddy bears on the pillows. The rooms were very clean. The beds very comfortable. The halls quiet! No slamming of doors from other guests. This hotel is also very convient to Loop 101 and 202 and lots of dining and shopping!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler