My family and I stayed at this hotel for only one night on 03/12/13. I only have great things to say about this property.
Upon check in, the desk staff were wonderful and very attentive. I had requested a top floor and was given one. The room itself along with the entire property was very well maintained and clean. The only think I would recommend is if you dont want to be woken up early put the do not disturb sign out the night before. Housecleaning knocked on the door around 8:00 AM.
The hot breakfast that was included in our room was good with a choice of eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal ect.
I would stay at this property again as I said there is no neg's :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler