“Best Hotel Staff and Wonderful place I have stayed in, in a long time. Great Breakfast too.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were always greeted with helpful staff, and they showed a real team spirit, the breakfast bar was totally unexpected,so much variety, and wonder presentation. The courtesy shuttle was within 5 minutes of picking us up and taking us were we needed to go. We wish we had time to stay another day and just lounge around the pool. The business center was well equipped and we were not charged for internet.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are so happy to hear that the shuttle and amenities were to your liking. We hope you will choose to stay with us again when you are in the Chandler/Phoenix area.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
rochester, new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We chose this Hampton Inn because of its proximity to family members in Chandler and its easy access to and from the Phoenix airport. Our room with two queen size beds was clean. We enjoyed free internet in our room and the free morning breakfasts where the food was fresh and tasty. Service personnel were extremely friendly. We would stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are happy to hear that the amenities and the hotel's location were to your liking. We hope that everything went smoothly during your stay. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance our services further.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I picked this Hampton because of the surrounding areas for being able to run. However, this Hampton is one of the best ones I have ever stayed at. Clean, friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are spacious and very nicely maintained. Nice touch with the warm cookies, popcorn and apples.
As fas as the running area, lots and lots of safe roads to do even long runs... good sidewalks and some really nice neighborhoods in area. There are a couple of cross street lights to deal with as you work your way on Germann, Willis, Queen, etc but can be timed nicely and get across easily.
Great place to stay and a good value for the price.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the location worked out for your runs. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when you are visiting the Chandler area.

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

First off let me say my first choice of hotels is the Hampton. We booked this hotel based on review and were not disappointed. We were welcomed quickly and offered warm chocolate chip cookies, popcorn and apples. Perfect way to start the stay! Our room was large, clean and very nice! No tub but a large shower, enough for two. The rooms were completely quiet. Never did hear anyone else in the hallways. We enjoyed the spa our first evening after traveling. Pool area was very nice.

Grabbed some creamer and cocoa from the bar to have in the morning. The beds were comfy and warm. The only complaint I have on the room was it was freezing. We could pretty much have the fan on or off but I am sure in the summer the air is welcome but we kept having to turn if off. Great selection of channels and HBO but times are completely off.

Breakfast was great both mornings. The 1st morning we came down at the same time as a big school group so it was a bit crazy and items were low but several people did their best to keep up. The 2nd morning was much more calm and quiet. A great variety of items.

They hotel has a great little sweet shop easily charged to the room. Great to have ben & jerrys ice cream. Plus a freezer in the room since we didnt eat it all the first night!

Really enjoyed our stay, one of the best Hamptons we have stayed at. This location is so easy to get to, the mall is almost close enough to walk to and right off the freeway but we didnt hear any noise at all. Definately would recommend this to anyone!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback!

We are happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that the amenities were to your liking.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again the future!

Vail, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Hotel is very clean and provides a nice shuttle service to the Chandler Fashion Mall (which is convenient because finding a parking space there can be a pain). They said they could also shuttle you to the Casino and pretty much anywhere within a 5-mile radius. I like their hot breakfast which contained many things like make-your-own waffles, eggs, sausage and even rice, which was a nice treat for me. Towards the evening, they provided freshly baked cookies and popcorn which the kids enjoyed. The location is a nice, clean area and we felt safe out there. Kids also enjoyed the basketball court. I heard they provide dinner Monday-Thursday but we weren't there to try it. The only two negatives about the place is that they don't provide in-room safes, but they have one at the front desk. However, I prefer one in my room. Also, the ironing board had a lot of wrinkles on the cover that it caused more wrinkles on my clothes than actually trying to iron them. Overall, it was a good place and close to the freeway yet quiet.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time write a review for us! We value and appreciate your feedback.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the shuttle service and the breakfast!

I do apologize about the wrinkles on the ironing board. We will be sure to follow up with housekeeping about this.

I am happy to hear that everything went smoothly during your stay. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel aims to please! The rooms are kept neat n' clean and smell great too. Complimentary breakfast was delightful...lots of choices. Free Wifi & heated pool. Very relaxing atmosphere at all times.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel. We hope you will stay with us again if you are in the Phoenix/Chandler area. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Incline Village, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I just stayed here last week on Business. I came here because of the reviews and the fact that I love the Hampton Inn in Temecula, CA. I like this property a lot but it is not as nice as the one in Temecula. They do not have DirecTV which the other one does and their rooms are not as nicely appointed.
I am comparing so it is not what I want to do because that does not matter to you but I wanted to explain the very good instead of excellent rating and why.
I did not find the chocolate chip cookies here at night and instead they do have a popcorn maker in the lobby. They also have fresh apples which is nice. The breakfast I found to be of high quality and the staff and managers are very attentive to your needs and walking around during breakfast which I really liked. The coffee choices are good ranging from regular, decaf, bold and hot water for tea. Coffee was fresh and good. Choices for breakfast always included the typical muffins, toast, waffles, fruit, oatmeal, but they also go the extra with some Asian Rice and Tea along with always some egg and meat choices. I totally appreciated they always had hard boiled eggs also. They have a large area for eating and the TVs have CNN and Fox News which I appreciated. The food was good and like I said always fresh.
The rooms are nice and I LOVE the showers with the full sized glass sliding doors. The bathrooms where the highlight for me as they had plenty of space and the slower head was high and very good spray pressure. Towels were also nice and clean and large enough.
The room was nice but I like a better sitting chair than they offer. Very large desk area and free wired and wireless Internet that was good speed so that was good.
The TV was small and far away from the bed and the sitting chair they have in the room and the remote was a little non-responsive I think due to the distance.
I did not like their AC/heat units. The one I had was noisy and either too hot or too cold. The thermostat is on the wall next to the bed but the unit seemed to shut down in the middle of the night and I think it might be due to no movement in the room since it has a motion sensor on it.
I also had the trash picked up one morning outside (dumpster) VERY LOUD at 0630. Poor timing.
I did use the gym and very large but not a ton of equipment. The equipment was very nice and new however. The treadmill had a nice TV in it with plug in for headphones and they do provide them if you have none. Water machine in the gym was good with cold fresh water. Towels were awesome in the gym. Also some free weights. I did not use the pool and hot tub but they were outside my window and seemed very nice. I also ran 3 miles one evening on the local streets and they were all paved with sidewalks and safe. The dairy is right there and does smell but just does not bother me.
The location is pretty far South past the Chandler Mall a few exits. If you have a rent a car then I think it is a good choice but beware traffic in the evening can get heavy coming to the hotel from the 101 Price Freeway South and the reverse in the morning rush hours. They do also offer shuttle service.
I liked the hotel a lot but was not my favorite Hampton so the very good rating instead of the excellent on this one for me.
Happy Travels.

Room Tip: Floors seemed to bounce to me - I was on top so I would not liked the lower floors.