My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one week and we had no complaints at all!!! The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful, the common areas and rooms were super clean. Breakfast was great even though we only used it on one morning. You will need a car, there is nothing within walking distance or you can use the hotel shuttle.
The only think is there is not a full service kitchen, so there is not any dinner served as in other hotels such as the Homewood. Other than that, we highly recommend this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler