“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Austin, Texas
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

My family attended my sister's wedding at the resort. I can't say enough about how wonderful everything was. The rooms were comfortable, we had a hospitality room which worked out great for gathering. Several of the family enjoyed betting in the casino. The food in the restaurant 24/7 was great. All meals were enjoyed there. The best of all was the wedding and reception. All the staff were very helpful and the food at the wedding was fantastic. Everyone commented on how delicious every item on the buffet table was.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Buckeye, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

Stayed at the new hotel & casino, place was looking Las Vega-ish…from wall to wall. There is a lot of friendly staff especially(Patty the security).
Anyone looking underage will be carded so that made me feel a bit safer knowing security is on top of it. The pool area huge, very nice area to swim and enjoy eyecandy(Just like Las Vegas). Club Airia was awesome!! Dj plays very good vibe music and it didn’t stop till 2am. Overall, they did a good job on the place, enough places to get some dinner, a lot of machines and friendly staff. 

• Stayed August 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

For business, I have stayed at approximately 50 Tribal Casinos on the West Coast. I can easily say that Gila River's Wild Horse Pass Casino is in the top 3 of any hotel room in this category. Gorgeous rooms, with wonderful attention to detail. Probably the best bed/pillow combination -- Westin included.

Great dining experiences as well -- I recommend Classics lounge, as the food is pulled from Shula's Restaurant.

The rate was more than fair, and the service was impeccable. A great place to stay!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

I recently treated my husband to a "staycation" at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino for his birthday. Teresa, the concierge, was unbelievably helpful in coordinating the event. She set us up with a cabana by the pool during the day, reserved a booth for us in the lounge in the evening, and put me in touch with catering services. Marissa from catering services was also incredibly helpful in setting up a surprise cake presentation in the lounge. Both Teresa and Marissa made themselves available while we were on the property, and also were incredibly responsive during the planning; they were speedy in replying by email, which I appreciated very much. (Looking back, I wish the vendors I worked with for my wedding had been so responsive!) We had friends book rooms at the hotel as well to join us for dining and gaming. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. We can't wait to do it again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

My husband and I celebrated our 22nd Wedding Anniversary at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino for 3 nights and stayed in a beautiful suite. Conveniently located just off highway 10 south of Phoenix. The suite had all of the comforts of home away from home and the views from our suite were fantastic. Everyone was so helpful and accomodating.

We totally enjoyed the swimmimg pool with a bar and you can order food as well. The strip steak from the 24/7 cafe melted in your mouth. There is also a food court, which gives you a variety and is good. There is a steak house and an asian restaurant that we have not yet tried.

The Casino has a nice atmosphere and the lounge entertainment was very good and very danceable. There are live bands often. They have a great poker room and alot of promotions, which we also enjoyed.

This was one stay out of several for us at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. We continue to look forward to our future visits and our next stay is just around the corner to celebrate my birthday! We can't wait! Thank you Wild Horse Pass and Casino!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Tempe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

What a great time we had a Wild Horse Pass & Casino! Our employees raved about the hotel, the food, the accommodations and most of all the service! Everyone we encountered was kind, attentive and pleasant. Requests for lemons, ice, more this, less that, were welcomed with a gracious smile. The valet offered me water and helped me carry in boxes. The restaurant staff at Ling & Louie's tracked us down in the meeting room to bring our dessert we left without eating, Shula's was delicious and we were treated like royalty. At the bar, the Classics, the sole bartender was attentive and always on top of our drink orders. The meeting coordinator brought me pencils in minutes that I needed for an exercise, and the attendant in the Acacia room was the best! I could go on and on. I'm sure we'll be back!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Maricopa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

My friends and I stayed here for a birthday trip and wantd to go to the night club. I had a late check in which was no problem! We got free tickets for the night club which was a bonus! The club was super fun... they played awesome music all night. We partied and ate after the club let out and than went to our room for a little slumber. The rooms couldn't be any cleaner. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this was the best one! The shower was clean and I'm a stickler about showers. The beds were super comfy. We than hung out by the pool the next day and it was so nice outside. Oh and they have beautiful fountains and places to take some nice pictures. My friends and I had a great time!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!