“I have already called family and friends to rave” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Wild Nights Package!
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Queen Creek, AZ
“I have already called family and friends to rave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2010

I LOVED my stay. I planned a surprise birthday party there and from start to finish I was impressed. The staff was great. The hotel suite was wonderful. And I even enjoyed myself in the casino. I played both the slots and the tables and not a minute of my time unenjoyable. I recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a great casino/hotel experience. Classy, fun, and accomodating.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

Really enjoyed my weekend stay. As is expected with a new hotel the rooms are very clean and modern. Didn't want to get out of bed in the morning the bed was too comfy! Found the service to be excellent from the front desk to the concierge and bell men everyone was very polite and helpful. The onsite dining and entertainment venues allow you to have a fun night without needing to leave the facility if you don't want to. Weather was kind of cool so didn't get chance to enjoy the pool or hot tub but they looked nice. Would definitely go back or recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

Stayed at WHP for second time- went with friends for two nites
place is so nice and a great deal- new clean rooms with the best beds
and great room service- staff ther is awsome...we went off site to party at toby keith bar and they aranged for transportation thanks-concierge was super nice

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Jupiter, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2010

The hotel is new and the rooms are very nice- very contemporary and the bed was very comfortable. The casino was fun, as long as you don't mind lots of cigarette smoke. The hotel hallways are also very nice-- remnicient of Vegas. The front desk left a lot to be desired. I booked a King room and they gave me a 2-double handicapped room. When I called down to swich they said "Oh, ok that's what we had you down for". No apology. Just gruffly and SILENTLY gave me my new key. They need service training or to can the staff they currently have. Overall a reasonable price and was close to the office.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2010

New hotel/casino with great location close to everything. Rooms were beautiful with comfortable beds. Wonderful restaurant choices, and two golf courses (Whirlwind) on the property were great to play. Too cool in December, but want to bring family back to enjoy the pool/summer sun/heat. I would definitely recommend this hotel/casino to anyway, and I plan on returning soon!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
Tucson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

Wow, what a wonderful staff and hotel room. Nicely appointed, beautiful lobby, nice grounds. But the casino...well...avoid it at any cost. There were 6 of us and we all lost from the get-go. Not one of us won more than a quarter or dollar her and there, and we didn't hear any of the typical "Whoop!!" from those around us winning big. Gamble? Nope, nada, and not at all. Stay at this wonderful hotel, but save your gambling money for Vegas.
Ling and Louie's was fantastic from the Rickshaw Margarita to the Drunken Shrimp. We highly recommend this restaurant.
The rooms were a teensey bid small, but who spends time there anyway?

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
Mesa, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

My husband, his parents and I booked two rooms, checking in Christmas Eve and checking out the day after Christmas. Because we wanted the experience to be exceptional, we contacted Dallas, a hotel manager, and made a few requests ahead of time. He not only agreed to do everything possible to make our stay a wonderful experience, but treated us like it was no hassle at all.

One of our requests was to have a decorated Christmas tree in one of the two rooms. Were we in for a delight when we walked in and saw the most incredibly decorated tree we have ever seen - and in our room! It far exceeded our expectations. We had also hoped for rooms at least close to each other and again, Dallas exceeded our expectations by having adjoining rooms and in a wonderful location.

Dallas was instrumental in us having a perfect holiday getaway, but I will have to say that EVERY member of the hotel staff, from the front desk and bellman to the maid service, was polite, helpful and always cheerful. It truly was perfect. We weren't in any fancy suites, but we truly were treated like royalty. My family and I have decided to make this a yearly tradition now, but we won't take that long to stay there again!

You can't go wrong staying at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino! Last month we stayed at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass and this far exceeded our experience there and the rooms blew the Sheraton out of the water!! Talk about classy and elegant!!

Thanks again Dallas and all the staff at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. We'll see you again soon!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!