“Birthday Celebration at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Wild Nights Package!
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Phoenix, Arizona
“Birthday Celebration at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

My girlfriends helped me celebrate my birthday with a night at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. The hotel room was new, clean and smoke-free, with comfortable beds. They would not allow for a late check-out on that Sunday, but the hotel stay was otherwise pleasant. It was very convenient to be at the hotel/casino so that we were able to take advantage of the Chrome Nightclub until closing. The live cover-band music in the casino lounge was also very good. (Remember to take your room key with you or you cannot summon an elevator! Keep that in mind as you check out as well.)
[Half of our party mistakenly made their reservations at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass - it is a separate property, but offers a shuttle to the casino. They were thrilled with the beautiful grounds and their hotel room and restaurant. You may want to take a look at that location instead.]

Room Tip: The second floor rooms have balconies and are convenient to walk straight to the escalator and ride...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Well nice hotel with smoke smelling casino. Went to a concert on folding chairs with cup holders...what can I say worse than airline coach. Overall not my cup of tea to spend my time and money. As for theatre they don't even have much of a slope to see the stage...must have not had a mind for user experience.

• Stayed August 2014
Mesa, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This hotel and Casino is one of the tops for the Valley. The room rates are reasonable and the Play Bonus is generous. The location is perfect with easy access to the Hwy 10. Your close enough to spend some free time shopping nearby, such as, IKEA is just on the other side of Hwy 10 and is always fun to browse through.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Coaldale, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a few hours.. We ate the the chinese restaurant and it was delsih! We also enjoyed the free shuttle ride from the premium outlet mall. The casino was very clean and smelt good (rare… usually stinks like smoke). We played some slot machines and we enjoyed the atmosphere. Clean, fun and lots to see and do.. The casino was very busy but we enjoyed ourselves!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Camarillo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a nice hotel overall with lush grounds beautiful pools, a few good restaurants and decent sized rooms. The one compliant I had was it over 110 degrees and the AC was not on when I got to the room. I was able to get to come on after a while but it took maintenance hours before they got to me. They were very nice and apologized profusely which was ok because I was able to fix it myself. Otherwise everything went smoothly and the overall staff is warm and friendly.

Room Tip: It is in what looks like the middle of no where but it's really close to town. My GPS thought I...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I checked in early on Friday afternoon at 1pm and they had no problem allowing me to nor did they charge me anything extra to do so. I merely wanted to take a break from gambling slip into my bikini and lay by the sparkling pool for a little bit and relax in the sun. Which is exactly what I did. It's a casino so thank god no little kids were around and it was nice and quiet and relaxing and peaceful. I didn't have to hear anyone whining or yelling at their kids, it was all adults having fun, having wine, eating appetizers and being treated like royalty. The service was impeccable. The rooms very impeccable. The steak house was priced right for the exceptional service along with the fabulous food served. I stayed until Sunday , I asked for a late check out as to have one last full day of spa treatment and much needed stress relief and they were very happy to accommodate me in every way possible at no additional charge. Also I was able to see a live performance Saturday night as well. Also they have a dance club on the 2nd floor across from the steak house which is also a lot of fun. So much to do, all under one roof. If I had my son and dog I would have no reason to leave. Definitely want to go again and again. I am sure we find our new home I will feel the same way. I felt at home at wild horses pass Can't give them a better compliment

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Chandler, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stayed Friday and Saturday nights for a Saturday night concert. A cattle convention was staying at the hotel so very crowded with KIDS? I go to casinos to get away from children :) The hotel is nice and very clean has all the necessary items to make your stay comfortable. The concert was great overall a fun weekend.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!