“Awesome property” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 26 hotels in Chandler
Houston, Texas
“Awesome property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Spent a night here while traveling in AZ. Beautiful hotel and facilities, nice casino. Front desk friendly and efficient. The room was awesome! Great bedding, flat screen, large bathroom, plenty of closet space, coffee maker, frig, free wifi. Very quiet hotel property, nice pool. The casino here is very nice. Although they allow smoking in the casino, it wasnt a problem due to apparently excellent ventilation and scented air freshner. Had a great meal at Shula's steakhouse which is on the property. Beautiful lobby and landscaping, plenty of free parking, valet if desired. Overall we had a great time at this property and would recommend it, just south of Phoenix with easy access to I-10 and the airport.

328 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I have traveled all over the world and was highly impressed with the Wild Horse Pass Hotel. I asked for an early check in and hotel told me they would call if room was available. At 12:30 that afternoon, I received a call from concierge Theresa Mitchell saying she had a room available for me. That was the beginning of my awesome experience. Upon check in I went to thank her and she could not do enough for me regarding dinner reservations and anything I might need. Also Ryan the bell captain in front was extremely friendly and asked if there was anything he could help me with. When I checked out 3 days later, Theresa made a special point to walk outside to say goodbye which I was totally impressed with. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely make this my place to stay in Arizona

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

We recently had the opportunity to stay at your hotel from October 14, 15, & 16th, 2011.
We came to town for the NHRA races. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by friendly, helpful, competent staff. They made us feel welcome from the moment we were met by the valet's & bellman, (Scott Brand), through the reservation desk and up to our room. Truely personable people all! Our room was very well kept and comfortable and we were made to feel welcome and well cared for by all! They even provided a shuttle to the NHRA race track for us! We will, most definitely be back and recommend this hotel to our friends!
Mike & Nancy Warner
Lake Havasu City, Az.

Room Tip: Don't know what to say to this one. It would depend on the desire of the people themselves as t...
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011 via mobile

I stayed at Wild Horse Pass for3 nights and the final night was woken up by my neighbors alarm. Each night I could hear the tv, but the alarm finished me off in terms of any redemption for the hotel.
Rooms were clean enough, bit when it's built for cost and not guest comfort, it doesn't rank high in my book.

• Stayed October 2011
Jupiter, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Beautiful hotel and well appointed rooms. The hotel is well maintained. The restaurants are surprisingly good. Ling and Louie's was delicious. There was a great band in the casino as well. The service was friendly but sloooooooow. Servers, waiters, etc. You have to pay for drinks in the casino and it was an unlucky casino for me :-). Fun place though. Pool area is quite beautiful, clean, and well-maintained.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Santee, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

The Hotel is extremely clean, new and very friendly. We enjoyed our stay and really were taken care of with a special thank you to valet Ryan and Scott who were very accommodating!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Property is top notch on the inside in every way... rooms, decor, casino pit, restaurants, service and security. They need to some how create a greener/cooler exterior to surround the property... a heavily treed and water hazarded golf course would greatly improve the property. If you live in PHX, there's really no reason to go to Vegas to gamble with this Casino in Chandler.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!