“This was the best hotel I've stayed at!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1221 S. Spectrum Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85286   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Ready to save 15%?
Ranked #1 of 27 hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Phoenix, Arizona
“This was the best hotel I've stayed at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2011

I was sent to Chandler on business for 3 months which was an extended period of time for me. The hotel staff was so friendly that they became our friends and they really made us feel at home. The hotel is immaculate and the rooms are very spacious. They felt like being in a nice apartment with maid service. The beds are so comfortable that I tried to see what kind they were to purchase for my own. A full hot breakfast is served every morning and dinner is 4 nights a week which helped keep expenses down. I ended up finding out I was being transferred to Chandler and I booked to stay here again with my parents to move me down. The staff was still the same friendly staff and my parents said it was the nicest hotel they had ever stayed at!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

186 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

Upon arriving to Arizona in the wee hours of the morning, i was graciously greeted by a kind gentlemen by the name of Steve who was able to accomodate me in a 1 bed suite until the morning and than place me in the two bedroom suite that I had a reservation for. Steve knew that I had driven over 24 hours straight and made me feel right at home. The next morning, he called and had the room all ready for us.
Upon staying 30 days at this hotel, Steve was there every day during the weekday to greet me with so many smiles, funny down to earth stories, great assistance with things I needed, duplicate keys (when I lost them), and just overall SUPERB HOSPITALITY. The other girls and guys at the desk were just the same - if you could feel the warmth in my heart with the staff they have there, you would understand that I recommend this place to ANYONE. The breakfasts and dinners they accomodate you with were all very filing, delicious, great variety, and the wait staff and kitchen help ALWAYS had the food arranged nicely and they kept the food filled till everyone was full.
If you are ever in Chandler/Phoenix area in Arizona, you need to stay at this hotel. The past 30 days here have been nothing but good - I have nothing to say negative about the staff here. The cleaning staff always kept things neat and tidy and helped with anything we needed as well - they always did it with a smile and were always happy.
This hotel is the best place in Phoenix/Chandler - i guarantee anyone who stays here a wonderful stay as well as mine has been.
Tell Steve when you get here or call in that Sherry and Madeline say hello - we absolutely loved his maneurisms, silliness, professionalism also, and always overly accomodating. Steve ROCKS

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010 via mobile

I always love when my husband and I stay at a Homewood Suites. This location is always affordable and provides wonderful service and comfortable rooms. We never sleep better!

• Stayed October 2010
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

Stayed there for nearly a week. Everything was good: big room, comfortable bed, fast free internet.

Breakfast was good, something different each day. There was a free dinner served on weekdays, not very fancy but was quite ok. Tried it once when was too tired to dine out.

Swam in the pool few times. It is open since 7AM that makes it a good morning swim. Unfortunately one of the mornings it was only opened at 7.30 so I had to skip.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

This is a pretty new and very nice hotel. When I got to the hotel, I was warmly greeted and given a great room. Throughout my stay, staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location, near malls and freeways, but still in a very quiet area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

Clean, new, spacious, convenient, secluded, quiet (even on the highway side thanks to a wall) great value.

I practically live in Hilton properties all over the place and I have to say that I'm very happy with these new properties. I've had several disappointing stays at other brand hotels including Hilton "flagship" brand this year and the homewood suites are something of a counter to them.
I like that the design/decor is a little different at each location too, the new homewood in Reno is decorated in warm oranges, this location used more neutral colors.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the corporate rate was very good for what you get, amazing value, would have been perfect with HDTV - the SD signal was a bit sketchy during the stormy weather. Also, I wish they wouldn't allow pets, there seemed to be a lot of dog owners there, one lady had four dogs, two off the leash and the other two were large breeds. I saw outside as they defecated in the parking lot and she didn't clean up after them. The thought of those dogs on the furniture isn't good. I would hope that pet owners are confined to a set of rooms that are dedicated for pet owners.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

*Great location - easy access to the freeways to travel around the Valley
*Friendly staff
*Shopping and restaurants close by
*Free shuttle to shopping and restaurants
*Free breakfast - cereal, fruit, yogurt, pastries, waffles, eggs, potatoes
*Coffee & tea available all day, also iced water with fruit slices available during the day
*Free dinner Monday through Thursday
*Free Internet in rooms
*Easily accessible business center with free printing
*I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!