“Had a great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bordeaux, France & Dublin, Ireland
“Had a great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I spent 3 months staying here and I really enjoyed it. I was a bit worried initially about the distance from other places...bars, restaurants etc. however it was not a problem. I did think about the residence inn or the Arizona grand. Those places were much more dated. The Arizona grand would have been a good 20 to 30 min drive to work and had no kitchen and people there had to eat out. The residence was close to the tonic bar...but in fact it was not a bar I really wanted to visit. In the end I was happy I decided to stay in the home wood. It was a nice 10 minute drive from work. The bars we went to most needed a taxi or shuttle bus anyway (Tempe etc)

I was initially a bit disappointed that my room faced the car park and not the pool. However i realised it was nice to have the privacy and I preferred the separate bedroom layout. I was on the third floor which was perfect. The rooms were modern and homely - however the dark wood in the furniture made it very dark. Overall that is a generic design of the home wood suites which could do with a lighter, brighter design.

I rarely ate the breakfast as I started work early. It was the standard home wood food. I enjoyed the evening managers reception on Mondays to Thursdays. It was not the best of food (again generic home wood), but the wine and beer was an added touch. It was nice opportunity to meet others since I was working away alone.

The pool area, reception, computer and gym were nice and modern. The staff were lovely and smiley and made my stay feel like a home from home. The only downside of the shuttle bus is that it the drivers changed and if you were dropped off and expected to be picked up...the driver might not have found you or might have turned up 30 mins late. This was true for family I had visiting or other people who didn't have rental cars.

The shuttle brought us to chandler bars, the shopping mall, the living room bar and the sand bar. We found a great taxi that brought us back from Scottsdale for 30 dollars...even talking to the green cabs, they did this "set" price as sometimes other people got ripped off and charged 100dollars with the taxi on the meter and taking a long route home.

I really enjoyed my stay and the added bonus was using my Hilton awards points to spend 2 nights in the centre of Chicago for 3 adults and 1 night in the Hilton New York Times Square! With still Hilton points left over for another Hilton stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel was to your liking. I will be sure to share your comments with entire team. We hope to see you back again soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have been staying here almost every week for the past 6 months. They have always been super accommodating and make it feel like home every time. The staff always has a smile on its face and are very friendly. Anything I need they try to accommodate if they can. I have also (knock on wood) have never had a problem with any of my rooms, which is a first!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your loyalty! We are so happy to hear that your stays with us have all been great and that you feel at home! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Cedar Falls, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had an EXCELLENT experience at this hotel. The place was clean, secure, friendly staff - no complaints! The help that the workers were willing to provide was ABOVE AND BEYOND normal expectations! The in-house meals were outstanding. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you had no complaints! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. We hope to see you back again soon!

Norwalk, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

When I first arrive to the hotel, with my family we were welcome by the receptionist in which is very important to feel welcome. It took about 5 minutes to check in as we had a long drive from Los Angeles and very tired. Once we open the door to our standard room, we were very impress with the concept of the room. We sleep very comfortable and my 7 year first time staying in a hotel he enjoy every moment of it. It felt like home. Our purposes of trip was for spring training baseball tournament in Glendale Arizona for 14U.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the room was to your liking. I will be sure to share our comments with our front desk team to let them know they did a great job upon checkin as well. We hope to see you back again soon!

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Ok. I may be a restless sleeper but I don't think that I should wake up every night with the bedclothes off the bed. The problem lay in shot elastic. Shouldn't the maid notice this after a couple of days and find some new sheets. The place does have bkfast every day and tge typical reception hour for homewood suites. It's not that wonderful but it's better than the fats at Hampton. And there's free wine and beer. Despite being near the freeway it's a very quiet location. The staff, too, are very nice and the business center is clean and well stocked. On balance a very pleasant week.

Stayed March 2014
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay. We appreciate and value your feedback so that we can improve in these areas. We hope to see you back again soon!

Woodbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The staff treats this hotel as their own home and business venture. They treat ALL guests with utmost respect and are professional in all respects. I have come often and feel at home here. I will need to stop rating this hotel so highly or more people will keep coming and my best kept secret will not be as busy and be kept all to myself!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted to hear that the team took such great care of you! I will be sure to share your comments with all of them. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Thank you for always choosing to stay with us!

Ipoh, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

It is a good hotel where i can sleep soundly and comfortably every night. Recommended for other guest to stay in this hotel. The hotel services are very good, room design and cleanliness is excellent and it has a strategic location where we can access to the highway easily.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your recommedations to other people! We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Chandler!

Front Office Manager

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!