“Christmas Vacation with Family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1221 S. Spectrum Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85286   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Ready to save 15%?
Ranked #1 of 27 hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Edmonton, Canada
“Christmas Vacation with Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wonderful Hotel and Staff, treat like we were regulars and given the royal treatment from the beginning. Food was wonderful, and the staff always took time to make sure you were well taken care of. Shuttle service and breakfast/dinner were wonderful additions for our stay. This hotel made our entire holiday much easier to enjoy.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor! We are delighted to hear that the team took such great care of you! I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team! We hope to see you back again soon!

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
rio rancho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Best hotel in the area. You would be hard challenged to find a better staff and facility. The rooms are clean, modern, and laid out well. The food is the best of any hotel save for a traditional restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you enjoy staying at our hotel! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We look forward to seeing you back again next year!

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I always stay at this Hilton property. It is situated right off of the 202 and 101, so easy access to interstates, including I 10. It is 5 minutes from Chandler mall. The staff at this hotel are outstanding, always striving to provide excellent customer service.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to let them know they are doing a great job! We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Show Low, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This hotel is in great condition! The furnishings look brand new. Every staff member that we spoke with was so helpful and friendly. We held an event at their sister hotel next door (Hampton Inn) and the same applies to that location. Looking forward to our next visit!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your event and your lodging needs! We are delighted to hear that everything went smoothly during your stay and that the accommodations were to your liking. We hope you will choose our hotels in the future! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Santa Clara, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband, toddler, and I are nearing the end of a two-month stay here at the Homewood, and we have absolutely loved staying here. The facilities are in fantastic condition, and the hotel is always so clean. My son crawls around on the floor and rarely picks up any dust or grime. Our room gets cleaned daily and when I've declined service, the cleaning ladies suggest that they atleast vacuum for the baby's sake. (Super nice ladies)

What puts the hotel a knotch higher than other hotels is definitely the people here. They really do go out of the way to accommodate their guests.

Lupe works in the kitchen, and she, Sandra, and Elizabeth are so sweet to my son. They always make sure his favorite foods are out, and they take time to play with him every time they see him. On the evenings that they serve cookies, they always make sure he gets his cookies first.

Tony and Alice have driven us around in the shuttle, and they are so informative of things to do in the area. They always help out me out when I'm trying to get the baby in and out of the hotel shuttle. There've been times when I've had to make quick visits to Target or the mall, and they always accommodate.

Steve at the front desk is such a gentlemen, so polite and helpful. Whenever I call the front desk, he usually picks up and whatever I request, he makes it happen. He's also got a really great sense of humour.

Leo's great. He always takes time to play with the baby, and when the baby's crawled into the kitchen or into the business center, Leo's kept an eye on him.

Betty Ann is so knowledgeable, and she's an experienced mother. When my son broke out in a rash, I was able to ask her questions about what I should do and which urgent care to visit. When we came back from the doctors, she even had a toy for the baby to help him feel better. On a separate occasion, my husband and I were going to the zoo, and she noticed I wasn't wearing any socks, and she gave me a pair of socks to keep my feet warm!

On a side note, I noticed all employees asked me for permission before they played with the baby or even just pinched his cheeks. I thought that was extremely professional, and my husband and I appreciated the gesture very much.

If you're staying in the Chandler area for a couple nights or an extended stay, you'd be crazy not to book the Homewood. They're the top hotel in Chandler for a reason.

Room Tip: If you're trying to get a two-bedroom suite, book early!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are so delighted to hear that your stay with us has been pleasant. I know the staff has enjoyed seeing your son every day. I will be sure to share your comments with entire staff to let them know of your kind and positive comments. We hope that you have a safe trip home and a happy holiday season.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed here for 8 weeks and had no issues, staff were very efficient and friendly. The complimentary dinner and wine/beer was very nice to come back to in the evening. Rooms are large and fresh with all the necessary kitchen equipment to cook for yourself and a large fridge freezer. I would stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to others.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are delighted the room and amenities of the hotel were to your liking. We hope to see you back again soon!

Carlow, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 months while I was on a business trip and it was like a home away from home. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left it I was treated as part of the Homewood family. The rooms are great and provide kitchen facilities which is great for staying long term.
Breakfast is provided every morning and is more than enough to get you going for the day. Mon-Thurs there is complimentary dinner and drinks which again is great.
Now for the best bit...the staff. They are easily the best I have ever encountered in my travels. Every one of them were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
I must give special mention to Steve at the front desk. He is a credit to the hotel and he does everything possible to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Believe all the other reviews. If you are staying in Chandler for business or pleasure this is the place to stay. Close to the mall (with free shuttle bus), great pool area and again fantastic staff. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted to hear that your stay with us was pleasant! We are happy that the rooms and the amenities of the hotels suited your needs during your long term stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team, especially Steve, to let them know they did a great job! We hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Front Office Manager

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!