Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
enfield co meath
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed here with my husband, he was working while I was on vacation I cannot say enough about the hotel and staff from the housekeeping staff to the management. I never felt
Alone and was made feel like a member of the family. And I know I have made some life long friends being away from home never felt so good

• Stayed October 2013
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team! We are happy that we made you feel like family. We hope that if you and your husband will return soon!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is one of the modern homewood suites and pleasure to stay in. Staff are friendly and helpful, greet you like your a long friend. Hotel was light and clean and felt like it was well maintained. Enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team! We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future if you are in the area.

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Honestly, I mean this review. The staff is absolutely amazing at the hotel. They have made it feel like a home way from home for me. I feel like the last 2+ months I have stayed there, I was part of their family. They always have a smile on their face and even know by name (which I feel is rare). I have stayed at many hotels the last 2+ years of traveling for work and this staff has been by far one of the if not the best. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are so happy to hear that we made you feel at home during your stay with us! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to let them know they did a great job. We hope that if your travel back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again!

Thank you again for being a loyal guest at our hotel.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I checked in at this extended-stay hotel at the end of August and was there to the very end of September. I've never had high-hopes for these kinds of stays, but now the bar has been raised. The entire staff went well above and beyond the call for excellent customer service and truly seemed interested in making certain that my stay there was a pleasant one.

Steve: You'll recognize him by his salt-and-pepper grey hair and warm smile. He's quick with a joke, and always a pleasure to talk to. Everyone could stand to learn a thing or two about hospitality by watching the way this man does business. He's a professional, and he'll make sure that you feel welcome there.

Shannon: You'll recognize her by her calm, almost-shy demeanor, fair skin, and fiery red hair. She is bilingual, so if you need to practice your Japanese, this is the woman you should speak with. As with everyone who works here, she will go out of her way to make sure that you feel welcome. She's efficient, thorough, and friendly. I had lots of lame paper-work needs due to my company's antiquated accounting practices, but she never so much as batted an eye when I asked for three copies of something.

Valerie: This woman has the patience of a saint and you'll recognize her long, straight black hair and fantastic smile. I never felt uncomfortable asking for anything, and she genuinely seemed happy to help. She's extremely knowledgeable about the hotel, and the surrounding area. If you are looking to get out and about, ask her.

These three folks are super-stars in their own right, and like I said before, every staff-member at this hotel is extremely professional, welcoming, and resourceful.

Breakfast: It's the most important meal of the day, and most days I -- sadly -- couldn't partake. My work schedule started early and ended late, and although this hotel serves breakfast at 6:00am, I was already on my way to work by then. On the rare occasion that I did get breakfast there, it was the works. Scrabbled eggs, yogurt, fruit, waffles, hot coffee, etc. Everything you need to get fueled up, and the folks working in the kitchen make every effort to keep fresh, hot servings are out there for you to grab and go.

Dinner: If I have but one regret, it's that I couldn't get more meals in at this hotel. Dinner is served until 7:00pm, and that's when I was wrapping up work for the evening. Talking with the other guests, it sounds like the dinner and breakfast are both on par. A couple of times I was able to grab a beer or glass of wine and socialize with the other guests. I can't really comment directly about the dinner, but it did seem to draw a crowd. My room had a kitchen, so I had no trouble cooking my own meals, but if you're not much of a chef, try to make it to the lobby before 7:00pm.

The fitness room is well-equipped, the swimming pool is well-maintained, and the rooms are kept spotless. My room had an HD television in both the living room and bedroom. The living room setup includes a DVD player and there are free-to-borrow movies in the lobby store. The beds are comfortable, and each room has climate control.

Bottom-line: For the price, this is as close to a perfect stay as you can get.

Green Features: This hotel is very conscious about their water use. Being in a desert, it just makes sense.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are delighted to hear all the wonderful things you had to say about our hotel and our team. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team especially Steve, Shannon, and Valerie to let them know the excellent job they are doing! We are happy to hear that the room and the amenities of the hotel were to your liking. We hope that if you are back in the area again in the future you will choose to stay with us. Thank you again for staying with us!

Chandler, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

we needed a place to stay while our home was being repaired after a car crashed into it and your hotel was close o our home. Every staff member was courteous and helpful in every way. Steve at the front desk could not have been more pleasant and helpful. The girls, Lupe and Sandra in the dining area were super. We were not on vacation and did not intend to stay in a hotel for 2 months but we did and it was a very pleasant experience. I would recomend your hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We value your feedback and business. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are deeply sorry to hear about your house but we are happy that we could provide your a place to stay while it was repaired. I will be sure to share your comments with Steve, Sandra, and Lupe! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

TOledo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Homewood Suites in Chandler, AZ. I was very surprised and satisfied with every aspect of the service. I travel a lot for my company, this was the first time I stayed in a "Homewood Suite Hotel", I hope it will note be the last.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted to hear that your first stay at a Homewood Suites was at our location. We are even more thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

If there is a perfect hotel, this is it. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was perfect for leisure or business. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast and evening meals were good. There is nothing wrong with this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy that the room was comfortable and that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you back again soon!

Front Office Manager

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!