“Great Place for both Business and Personal Travel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1221 S. Spectrum Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85286   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Premium Shopping Package
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chandler, Arizona
“Great Place for both Business and Personal Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stay here all the time. The management team and staff are incredible. The hot breakfast is pleniful and the evening dinner is great. If you like a nice glass of wine or beer, it is complimentary each night, too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate your loyalty. We are delighted to hear that each time you stay with us you have a pleasant experience. We are also happy to hear that the breakfast and dinner were to your liking.

We look forward to seeing back again soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
La Habra Heights, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great hotel for extended stay, business, and tourist retreat, not far from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Many nearby attractions, must-sees and must-dos'. During our business stay we experienced some of the best amenities and conveniences for this type of hotel category, the hotel included breakfast, dinner Mon-Thurs, and happy hr. Gym and pool were clean and well maintained, towels were also fresh. The Hotel room was clean, bedding was fresh, king mattress clean and comfortable, smart decor, strong internet access, full bathroom and well stocked, choice of smoking rooms (windows do not open), kitchen well stocked with basics and dishwasher, free shuttle service within five miles, Staff is well informed, professional.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel and that the team took such good care of you. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team. We hope you will choose to stay with us in the future.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

So i travel more than the average Joe (mostly on business) and have stayed at everything from 5 star hotels in Manhattan and San Francisco all the way down to "only thing in town" kind of places. What I've learned is that what you pay does not always translate to the experience received.
TA led me and my family to this hotel based on the reviews I read here - and once again, the readers got it right.
I can honestly say that the 6 days I spent in this hotel last week had me walking away smiling, thinking that my experience here was the best i've ever had. Each and every one of the staff persons (sorry, can't remember all of the names) were genuinely nice people and went out of their way to say hello and strike up a conversation...further, i really don't believe any of it was phony or forced. i think each of these staff persons has been skilled in what customer service means and how easy it really is --- smile, say hello, listen, and give a hoot.. Not rocket science, but few master this. My hats off to the management of this place for running a first class operation all the way down to the folks cleaning the rooms (very clean always) and the gentlemen taking care of the facility itself. Steve at the front desk was the first person I met and is as professional as they come. Steve - you need your own hotel to operate sir :-).
Sandra in the breakfast setup was awesome also - but so was everyone so i hate to name names for fear of leaving folks out.

We spent our 6 days in room 4031 which was on the top floor (no overhead noise possibility) and had a nice view of the pool and mountains.

The pool area is much nicer/larger than the adjacent Hampton inn (owned and managed by same folks) with more chairs and better landscaping/shade options. Pool was heated and always clean. hot tub was right temp as well. spend much time both places.

breakfast every morning introduced new options which was nice. even the waffle machine setup mixed up the waffle mixes (buttermilk/cinnamon/strawberry) for variety. they do a great job each morning.

the dinners looked nice but we were usually out and about and didn't partake so I can't comment.

When i returned, Homewood sent an automated survey and I have to say this was the first one i ever felt compelled to respond to because i wanted to make sure they got whatever credit they get for good responses. After doing so, i received a nice email from the General Mgr (Savannah) thanking me for the survey. Seriously folks - when was the last time you got an email from a hotel GM ? Quit over thinking whether this is the right place or not - it's a no brainer in my opinion.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are nice for views, but farther from lobby (breakfast/dinner) the smell fro...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your positive comments.

We are delighted to hear that everything was great during your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to let them know what a fantastic job they did! I will especially make sure to recognize Steve for his outstanding service. We are glad that the amenities of the hotel were to your liking and that your room suited your needs. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to provide us with such great feedback.

Rapid City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed with our 3 kids. The mall is just across the interstate and there is quick access to gateway airport. The location is quiet and peaceful. There was a big field beside the hotel that we played baseball in. The pool area is very nice and the basketball court was a definite bonus. The exercise room could not be better. We stayed in a King suite and the room was spacious with a nice kitchen. As great as everything above was I would have to say the breakfast and evening supper was the best. It was like an all inclusive hotel with a great salad bar, main dish and free beer on tap and wine. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2013

We are happy to hear that the hotel and its amenities were to your liking. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team to let them know they did a great job.

We look forward to seeing back in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel is wonderful! From the friendly and accommodating staff to the clean and comfortable rooms to the fun outdoor amenities, this place is one of our favorites! They have a clean and comfortable pool area and a basketball court that my boys just love! The breakfast is good. They have a good selection ranging from hot foods that change daily to cereal, waffles, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and pastries. They offer dinner Monday thru Friday although we've never tried it but it does sound and smell appetizing. Though this hotel is a bit off the beaten path, it's just minutes from Chandler Fashion Center and a lot of other amenities.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the amenities of the hotel were to your liking. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The room and hotel is similar to a Hyatt Place that caters to business travelers. nice size room with couch area, kitchen area, full spread on the breakfast, pool. ok gym (i used the weights and treadmill).

Location isn't the best, if you want to walk anywhere, you can't. it's wedged between a freeway and a sister hotel. beyond that, an empty industrial park. But the valley isn't famous for it's walk-ability index! We where there to visit Gramps and a spring training game.

My biggest grip is the Pet fee. i was told when i booked the room that the pet fee was $50, but when i arrived, it was actually $75. I couldn't show them my confirmation since the hotel never emailed it to me. I asked for the manager but he was not on duty when we checked in, and was busy when we where checking out. We had to go as we where on a week long road trip and had to be in Desert Palm that evening.

morning kitchen staff very friendly and helpful. they even got zip lock bags for us to take bread and PBJ for a picnic at our next stop (Salton Sea).

I don't plan on going back. there are a lot of choices in the valley. business travelers won't have the pet fee issue and they should be fine with the place. When i travel on business i tend to stay at the Hyatt Place, historic Hotels (Crown Plaza in Chandler is nice) or the Four Seasons. I'm gonna stick with that plan.

FYI... I called them again today prior to posting this review hoping to talk with a manager. I was told that all the managers where all in a meeting. I left a voice mail but no one called me back.

wifi and "pet friendly"

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate and value your feedback.

I want to first apologize that you were given the wrong information regarding our pet fee. Our pet fee is the $75. I will be sure to address this with the entire team so that we are giving out the correct information. I also wanted to apologize that you were never able to get in contact with a manager.

I am happy to hear that the breakfast team was able to take good care of you. I will be sure to let them know you appreciate their help.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Bonners Ferry, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our group had members which stayed in excess of 75 days at this hotel, my duration was 5 weeks and I enjoyed every minute. you would be hard pressed to find a better hotel staff ANYWHERE, especially for the price. They are all super friendly and helpful. The rooms, hotel and grounds are all very nice and accomodating. The four nights of dinners are a great alternative to going to a restaurant every night, and the breakfasts are so much better than other hotels that provide them free of charge. You definitely get what you pay for at this establishment!

Room Tip: Rooms # X36 are as far away as you can get from the lobby, which either adds to your workout for the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your stay! We hope if you are back in the area you will stay with us again!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Front Office Manager

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!