“As good as expected..and some more!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1221 S. Spectrum Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85286   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Encinitas, California
“As good as expected..and some more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Spent 4 nites here over Thanksgiving. After reading the other reviews I expected a lot..& guess what? It was what I expected.. & more.
Breakfast was good and the nightly small dinner was buffet style from 5 to 7 which included beer & wine. One night they had vegetable lasagna that was pretty good. Another night we went down around 5 & had a few glasses of wine and some salad.. hung out in the lobby, went for a walk & then we met our kids to eat around 7. It worked out great. We used the shuttle often. The little store area adjacent to the front desk came in handy. The pool was clean & warm and the hot tub was hot.
Hotel personnel were as nice as described in the other reviews. Instead of mentioning the same people who absolutely live up to their reputations, I'll mention our housekeeping girl, Jolena who was excellent! Also a woman named Vicki started the day we arrived. She was v friendly & accommodating during the dinner hrs.
Rooms are very nice (&new) w high quality fixtures.. & spotless. Bed & linens V comfortable clean & warm. We had a 1 BR suite which worked out perfect for the 3 of us. AC theromstat controls had 1 in each room on the wall(s). Oh.. can’t forget the 2 flatscreen TV’s; which included many channels incl many HBO channels and the Disney channel for my daughter. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I've spent 7 weeks staying at this hotel and I have to say that the staff are the most friendly I have come across. The pool area is well maintained and the pool itself is spotless clean.If I was to return to Chandler I would have no hesitation about coming back to this hotel. Many thanks to Steve, Betty Anne, and Stephen for making my stay a pleasent and memorable one. Thanks guys.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sopot, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've spent 3 weeks here, and this hotel has by far been the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Not only are the rooms gorgeous with a warm salt pool and gym included, but the staff is beyond amazing. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, they'll stop and talk to you just to see how you're doing, and are willing to help you with everything. Steve and Mike and Stefan are all so friendly and helpful, whether it's ordering a shuttle to the mall or on tips for where to go for a dinner, they're there to help. And then there's the food.... from Sandra's delicious breakfast buffets with something for everyone (my personal favourite being the vanilla waffles, but my other half loved the scrambled eggs and bacon) and then dinners from monday to thursday during happy hour, it's so hard to not over-eat!

Room Tip: i recommend either the pool view or a mountain view
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I've spent close to 3 months staying at this hotel which means I have spent close to a whole quarter of the year calling this place home both intentionally and by accident. I can't help it. The staff is exceptionally friendly and made me feel right at home. Service is top notch and no one fails to smile and ask me about my day. How can you go wrong with people like that? The rooms are are clean & quiet, AC is fantastic, guest laundry is available and parking & access is a breeze. Thank you Steve, Stephen, Sandra (breakfast is great!), Michael, Betty Ann & Valerie for making my stay a comfortable and pleasant one! Keep up the good job!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I recently stayed 1 night at the Homewood Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center. Normally this hotel would be well out of my price range, but I combined Hilton points and cash and was able to afford the stay. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for your stay in the Phoenix area, the amenities and customer service go above and beyond your expectations!!! Steve at check-in was super friendly, helpful, and funny, and seemed to really enjoy his job. I was given a wonderful, huge, clean suite room in the first floor, as I requested. You'll love the large pool area, hot tub, and sundeck, as well as the well equipped fitness room which overlooks the pool. The breakfast is probably the best I've seen in any hotel with tons of hot, cold, and healthy options. Also, during weeknights they give you a dinner which was absolutely amazing, as good as any restaurant in town. You can save a lot of money with these features. The staff in the dining area, including Betty, welcomed each guest individually, chatted with them, and I was told several times to let them know if I needed anything. The hotel feels super new and it is quiet, an important quality for me. They mainly attract long-term business guests, so you have people who want a good night's sleep. There is no shopping within walking distance, but a 5 minute car ride brings you to the mall and any restaurants and shops you can imagine. I wish I could afford to stay at Homewood Suites more often because this was a perfect stay and it really does feel like your home away from home. Thank you to Steve and Betty and all of the staff for a wonderful stay!!!

Room Tip: Don't bother going out to breakfast or dinner (weeknights), they serve a fabulous buffet!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I travel ALOT, as in from 01/01/12 - 04/30/12 I had already accumulated a 60 night stay just at this hotel. Now for the Hotel. The Staff and Management at Homewood Suites Fashion Center in Chandler Arizona are second to NONE. First the staff, catered to my every need whether I needed directions to business establishments or fine dining or just to inquire how my day at work went.Whenever I needed directions, they were just as eager to provide transportation or a map whatever suited my need. The front desk staff went above and beyond to ensure I had a reservation whenever they knew I was going to be in town, even when they were booked, they found a way to ensure I had a room. The breakfast/dinner were delicious with a vast array of choices always making it difficult to turn down. The kitchen staff even saved me dinner without being instructed to because they knew I was working late as was going to miss dinner. The room staff ensured I had appropriate bedding( hypo-allergenic bedding) to accommodate my allergies. Management team is professional and courteous and always willing to engage in pleasant conversations about anything and everything. During my stay they ALWAYS make me feel like FAMILY. Let me just say, if your going to be in Chandler, Arizona this is where you need to say. I didn't even get to talk about ALL the AMENITIES. Too much to say about this WONDERFUL ESTABLISHMENT TO MENTION COME FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED I GUARANTEE IT.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with ANY room but I always preferred the ones close-est to the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Relocating to Arizona from overseas has been made that much easier by the comfort and courtesy provided by this hotel. Hot breakfasts every morning, dinners 4 nights a week, a staff that is attentive to every need... including those of our pets! The beds are amazingly comfortable! The two bedroom suite has a living room, 3 Televisions, and a well appointed kitchen and was perfect for our family of 5. Best of all, I think, is the staff. They couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. Every question was researched if an answer wasn't known off hand. The woman who runs the weekday morning breakfasts is phenomenal. She went out of her way to introduce us to what was available and is the nicest woman, very helpful. The management is not only friendly, but great to talk with and eager to meet not only your needs, but the wants that they can accommodate as well! I honestly cannot say anything negative about our experience here and we have done a lot of travel to different countries over the past 4 years while we lived overseas. I have to say that this is up at the top for everything they have to offer. Don't let my enthusiasm lead you to believe I have anything invested in this review, I genuinely feel that our family has had a wonderful experience here and we would recommend this to anyone who needed an extended stay hotel, or just wanted the creature comforts of home. We even had our cat with us who was not only welcome but considered a normal part of our stay. We have seen others with animals be treated very well, even taking dogs out during the day while the owners are at work (if you ask for this) so they can go to the bathroom. Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: There are only 4 two bedroom suites so book early!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!