“Outstanding stay, highly recommended!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1221 S. Spectrum Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85286   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Ready to save 15%?
Ranked #1 of 27 hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Francisco, CA
“Outstanding stay, highly recommended!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I recently stayed 1 night at the Homewood Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center. Normally this hotel would be well out of my price range, but I combined Hilton points and cash and was able to afford the stay. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for your stay in the Phoenix area, the amenities and customer service go above and beyond your expectations!!! Steve at check-in was super friendly, helpful, and funny, and seemed to really enjoy his job. I was given a wonderful, huge, clean suite room in the first floor, as I requested. You'll love the large pool area, hot tub, and sundeck, as well as the well equipped fitness room which overlooks the pool. The breakfast is probably the best I've seen in any hotel with tons of hot, cold, and healthy options. Also, during weeknights they give you a dinner which was absolutely amazing, as good as any restaurant in town. You can save a lot of money with these features. The staff in the dining area, including Betty, welcomed each guest individually, chatted with them, and I was told several times to let them know if I needed anything. The hotel feels super new and it is quiet, an important quality for me. They mainly attract long-term business guests, so you have people who want a good night's sleep. There is no shopping within walking distance, but a 5 minute car ride brings you to the mall and any restaurants and shops you can imagine. I wish I could afford to stay at Homewood Suites more often because this was a perfect stay and it really does feel like your home away from home. Thank you to Steve and Betty and all of the staff for a wonderful stay!!!

Room Tip: Don't bother going out to breakfast or dinner (weeknights), they serve a fabulous buffet!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I travel ALOT, as in from 01/01/12 - 04/30/12 I had already accumulated a 60 night stay just at this hotel. Now for the Hotel. The Staff and Management at Homewood Suites Fashion Center in Chandler Arizona are second to NONE. First the staff, catered to my every need whether I needed directions to business establishments or fine dining or just to inquire how my day at work went.Whenever I needed directions, they were just as eager to provide transportation or a map whatever suited my need. The front desk staff went above and beyond to ensure I had a reservation whenever they knew I was going to be in town, even when they were booked, they found a way to ensure I had a room. The breakfast/dinner were delicious with a vast array of choices always making it difficult to turn down. The kitchen staff even saved me dinner without being instructed to because they knew I was working late as was going to miss dinner. The room staff ensured I had appropriate bedding( hypo-allergenic bedding) to accommodate my allergies. Management team is professional and courteous and always willing to engage in pleasant conversations about anything and everything. During my stay they ALWAYS make me feel like FAMILY. Let me just say, if your going to be in Chandler, Arizona this is where you need to say. I didn't even get to talk about ALL the AMENITIES. Too much to say about this WONDERFUL ESTABLISHMENT TO MENTION COME FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED I GUARANTEE IT.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with ANY room but I always preferred the ones close-est to the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Relocating to Arizona from overseas has been made that much easier by the comfort and courtesy provided by this hotel. Hot breakfasts every morning, dinners 4 nights a week, a staff that is attentive to every need... including those of our pets! The beds are amazingly comfortable! The two bedroom suite has a living room, 3 Televisions, and a well appointed kitchen and was perfect for our family of 5. Best of all, I think, is the staff. They couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. Every question was researched if an answer wasn't known off hand. The woman who runs the weekday morning breakfasts is phenomenal. She went out of her way to introduce us to what was available and is the nicest woman, very helpful. The management is not only friendly, but great to talk with and eager to meet not only your needs, but the wants that they can accommodate as well! I honestly cannot say anything negative about our experience here and we have done a lot of travel to different countries over the past 4 years while we lived overseas. I have to say that this is up at the top for everything they have to offer. Don't let my enthusiasm lead you to believe I have anything invested in this review, I genuinely feel that our family has had a wonderful experience here and we would recommend this to anyone who needed an extended stay hotel, or just wanted the creature comforts of home. We even had our cat with us who was not only welcome but considered a normal part of our stay. We have seen others with animals be treated very well, even taking dogs out during the day while the owners are at work (if you ask for this) so they can go to the bathroom. Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: There are only 4 two bedroom suites so book early!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Spent a week in Phoenix and was very impressed by staff, amenities, food and location. Hilton properties typically have a higher standard that I appreciate when traveling. The complimentary hot breakfast and light dinner AND cocktails at night were a very nice surprise. The rooms were very spacious and well taken care of. The fully stocked kitchen made our vacation feel like home, only better since there was housekeeping! We traveled to other parts of Arizona and the location was ideal for this. Was able to get to the mall with ease and was so close to other great restaurants and attractions. The only thing that was kind of annoying was the internet would need to be reconnected each day and the eco friendly A/C would turn off if there wasn't any movement so when you returned, the room was stuffy for a little bit. Other than this it was very nice and would defintely stay here again on our next trip.

Room Tip: Our room faced the pool and basketball court. Gave great sunset views but a little noisy with guests...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Amherst, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

The suites are large and clean with extremely comfortable beds. Breakfast and Happy Hour every day was just an added bonus. Great personable staff.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Meadowlands, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Just got done with a weekend drive from KY& needed a place that would take a dog. Our apt wasn't ready until Monday. We are use to$60-80/night. Not here...$ 180 w tax. Room was great,breakfast was "fresh&homemade"(hot eggs,bacon,sausage) plus all cereal,oatmeal,yogurt,etc....(you have to check it out). My only problem was the very limited places that take dogs and then charge crazy rates. Very beautiful,professional,friendly. (Not looking forward to my visa statement)

• Stayed April 2012
Chandler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

We (Trizetto India) stayed here for about 9 months on a business visit and proved as Great Home away from home. The staff are very friendly. They have adopted to prepare indian Receipies especailly for us. Lupe (Head Chef) learnt all most all the Indian Receipes and made our stay at home. Thanks to Mike (Manager) and the rest of his Team members for providing such a wonderful environment around. We miss Homewood Suites...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!