“Great one night stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great one night stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My best friend was getting married and all of the bridal party got ready at the Homewood. They opened up the conference room for us and were so accomodating. The staff made sure we had everything we needed and checked up on us regularly to make sure we were ok. I had also booked a room for that night and since we were getting our hair done early in the AM, I was hoping for an early check in. Even though they were booked the night before and extremely busy, the staff was able to accomodate my request. The room was so large and cozy! After a long day and night at the wedding we were excited to get back to the room and relax, which is exactly what we did in peace and quiet!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Palm Desert, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I stayed here for one night and it could not have been better. I had requested an upper level room which was granted. The gentleman at the front desk was professional and courteous. The room was clean, spacious, and well kept. I used the fitness room the following morning and it was one of the nicest in any hotel that I can remember; new equipment, very clean, and in a nice bright room. Additionally the complimentary breakfast was great and the staff was warm and friendly. I would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I go to AZ for business once a month over the last 15 yrs and about a year ago started staying at the Homewood suites. Most impressed with the staff; they are very friendly (but not overbearing) and whenever I need something they take care of it immediately. Rooms are huge, clean and for a business person like me a high speed internet allows me to work remotely and share large files with coworkers. Only regret, I wish I found this place earlier

Theo L

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Staying at the Homewood Suites Chandler Fashion Mall this winter provided the most wonderful lodging experience with award winning personal attention that no hotel has ever provided for my wife and me. We had a great experience 2 years ago when we stayed at this Homewood for 2 months. Everything was excellent during our first stay. This time it was even better.

We stayed at this location for 2+ weeks during January and February , 2012. The first morning after our arrival Mike Spangenburg, Betty Ann Spadaro, Amy Buck, Sandra O. and the hotel’s general manager, John Paul Villarreal , greeted us and welcomed us as family. Yes, we felt like we had come Home.

Along with the personal interactions and the attention we enjoyed, we were impressed with how the entire hotel appeared as if it were new. Emma and the housekeeping staff, along with Chris and the other maintenance personnel, have certainly kept the property in like-new condition. Steve Chouinard with the perfect friendly front-desk personality continues to keep everything under control while interacting with guests as he carries out his responsibilities. John Paul, it is easy to see that your management team leads by example and meeting team members we did not know before like Ashley, Stephen, Joel, Jose, Lupe, Sandra V. and Dan exemplify your leadership team’s talent for hiring staff who smile and radiate their positive attitude as they do their work and interact with every guest.

The complimentary breakfast (every day) and Monday-Thursday dinner both have a large variety of selections that vary from day to day to make this Homewood Suites the best place to stay for one night or for an extended period of time.

Thanks again for everything and we are already looking forward to returning next winter.

Room Tip: Upper floor King Suites are our favorite.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Ok first of all this stay was because my insurance company put us here because our house flooded from a water breakage just before Christmas 2011 and we needed to move out while the repairs were being done. I wanted to stay at a Homewood as I am a Hilton Honor member and wanted to be fairly close to our home. When I checked in it was emotional for me as I knew I would be spending Christmas away from my home and in a hotel for at least 6 weeks. But when I arrived Betty and Jeff, two of the staff members comforted me and make me feel so welcomed. And it only got better from there. From the front desk, to the kitchen staff, to housekeeping. I mean these people were incredible! I literally became part of this wonderful hotel family and cried when I actually checked out because they felt like family. This hotel is beautiful as well, very home feeling to me, wonderful breakfast and dinner Mon. through Thurs. Special thanks to Betty, Mike, Steve, Jeff, Joel, Stephen, Pamela, Ashley, and Kevin from the front desk!! And to Lupe, Jose and Sandra from the Kitchen! And also to housekeeping, especially Judy! You all deserve and "A+" for customer service!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I am definitely a wannabe luxury traveler, and VERY picky about the hotels I stay in. We vacillate between spending on luxury hotels, and more mid-range when we're not in a vacation frame of mind. Visiting friends in Phoenix, we decided to stay in a mid-range hotel, with a separate living area while traveling with our one year old. I wasn't expecting much, to be honest, but Homewood BLEW ME AWAY! Spotless...absolutely, unequivocally spotless! The rooms were pretty, neat, painstakingly clean, and had everything you'd need. I'd hazard to say that this is the ULTIMATE hotel for traveling, weary families with small children....or even older children. We also brought our two dogs ($75 fee). If every hotel was like this, I'd travel way more often with my family.

Pros:
- Free Wifi. I am SO tired of hotels charging for this! Fast and easy.
- pet friendly
- family friendly
- spacious
- kitchenette
- free hot breakfast
- free coffee at all hours in lobby
- lots of TV channels
- great location off freeway
- ample parking

Cons
- ....nothing!!

I plan on staying here again when we're in the PHX area. No doubt. Great, great hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

I stayed for five nights in January 2012. This Homewood Suites is new, and the property is in excellent shape. I stayed in a one bedroom and it had all the amenities you could need for a long term stay. I found the employees to be friendly and accommodating and I liked the morning breakfast (the usual continental plus a hot dish and a waffle maker!) and the supper available Mon-Thurs evenings from 5-7pm. I got a good deal on this property ($50 off the usual rate), but I think it's worth the rate they charge and I'd stay here again. The hotel is right next to a Hampton Inn, just up the road from the Chandler mall and quite close to a major highway. One thing about Chandler is that there is a very heavy "livestock" smell in the early morning and early evening. It doesn't last that long, and of course you can't smell it in the hotel.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and received one - no traffic noise at all.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!