I am definitely a wannabe luxury traveler, and VERY picky about the hotels I stay in. We vacillate between spending on luxury hotels, and more mid-range when we're not in a vacation frame of mind. Visiting friends in Phoenix, we decided to stay in a mid-range hotel, with a separate living area while traveling with our one year old. I wasn't expecting much, to be honest, but Homewood BLEW ME AWAY! Spotless...absolutely, unequivocally spotless! The rooms were pretty, neat, painstakingly clean, and had everything you'd need. I'd hazard to say that this is the ULTIMATE hotel for traveling, weary families with small children....or even older children. We also brought our two dogs ($75 fee). If every hotel was like this, I'd travel way more often with my family.
- Free Wifi. I am SO tired of hotels charging for this! Fast and easy.
- pet friendly
- family friendly
- free hot breakfast
- free coffee at all hours in lobby
- lots of TV channels
- great location off freeway
- ample parking
I plan on staying here again when we're in the PHX area. No doubt. Great, great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center hotel will make you feel right at home in the southeast area of the Valley of the Sun in the Price Road Corridor. Surrounded by the beauty of the desert, Chandler, Arizona is home to offices of several Fortune 500 companies such as Intel, Wells Fargo, Amkor, Avnet and Honeywell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler