Yes, I'm addicted to my Marriott points, so my goal for any business travel is always to stay at a Marriott brand hotel. And as you know, not all Marriotts are created equal. This Courtyard is fantastic. The rooms are well-appointed and recently renovated. The staff is very welcoming. The lobby is vibrant, and two of the nights that I was there, they even had live music - local musicians, who were actually really good!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel
- Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is located just off of 202 and 101, putting guests minutes away from Sky Harbor Airport, as well as Phoenix Mesa Airport. It is also convenient to several golf courses, the Fashion Square Center, Lone Butte Casino, and the entire metropolitan area. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fitness room, and high-speed wireless Internet Access. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, atop plush mattresses, and an in-room flat-screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.