“New and Clean: Great Choice” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Christmas in July 20% Off
Ranked #15 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Las Vegas, Nevada
“New and Clean: Great Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Immaculate hotel with three computer and printers in the lobby where you can surf the Net, print your boarding pass or mapquest directions for free. WiFi all over the hotel and in the rooms. Beautiful exercise room with complimentary earbuds to watch the TV's, Pool and spa looked clean, but sadly no time to use them. Close to tons of restaurants and shopping. Hotel employees very polite.

Extra towels provided upon request. Plenty of pillows and room furnishings were well thought out, although the bed was too hard for me. Oh... and the blow dryer handle was clean and not sticky like most places.

Only thing good about my long weekend was my GREAT Hotel pick! Would definitely stay there if I am in the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for one that doesn't face Price Road or near elevators.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times and have always enjoyed very courteous service from the staff. The rooms are new, modern, trendy, and impeccably clean.

The only downside is that the walls are quite thin so if you have a loud neighbor, or you're unlucky enough to be near the elevators or facing Price Road, it will be a bit loud. If you're not a light sleeper, then this probably won't bother you. I'm an extremely light sleeper but I would still opt to come back because overall, the hotel is great and the staff will accomodate with a room in a quieter location if they can.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Fairfield CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I had a 4 day stay at the Marriott over the Christmas holiday. The hotel, was immaculate. The rooms were lovely, tastefully done and impeccably clean. More importantly, the front desk service was so friendly, efficient and proffessional. Oscar, the front desk person, was so nice and helpful, it made our hotel stay feel homey. It really does make the world of difference when you are staying in a unfamiliar area. I wish we had more employees like them in our Northeastern area! You won't be dissapointed, as this Marriott is a great value.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

Came to town for a friend's wedding at Fountain Hills, AZ but I decided to spend the night at Chandler given that there are plenty of choices here. And I am glad that I made the right decision.
This property is new and clean, the room is immaculate, perfect for a solo traveler. I love the new lobby at Courtyard, the front desk staff is polite and helpful.
I wish I could stay for a few more days when checking out the next morning, well at least I know where I will be spending my nights when I visit Phoenix/Chandler area next time!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Jason, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you decided to stay with us and as you mentioned there is lots of choices. I will make sure your feedback is shared with the team as compliments such as yours help us keep our team energized to offer great service everyday. We look forward to your next visit to the Chandler area.

Hunter Carmichael
Davenport, IA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights at this location. We found it to be a typical newer Courtyard property, with good amenities. We requested a crib and it was promptly delivered even at around 11pm. The breakfast bar is in the adjoining hotel; a Fairfield Inn and the Courtyard both share pool and certain amenities. The location is right off major highways, although this location is, as of right now, on the south edge of town. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Well, we decided to stay at this hotel mainly for location as we were taking some family that was visiting from Chicago to a nearby restaurant. We told them to make sure and bring their suits so we could enjoy the pool before going to dinner. When we checked in the front desk clerk told us breakfast would be served starting at 7am, wrongly we assumed that breakfast would be included in the price of the room at 7am the next day we found out we were WRONG! We also asked where the pool was upon checkin, he pointed to where the pool was, but didn't mention that it wasn't heated. So, we all go out to the pool only to find out that it is ice cold. Okay, maybe not ice cold, but so cold you couldn't go in beyond the first step. When a maintenance guy happened by, we asked him, he said the pool was 82 degrees. We told him that he really should check it, he checked with his hand and agreed that the pool was not 82 degrees and just kind of shrugged it off.

The next morning we were looking forward to breakfast. When checking with the front desk we found out that in fact a continental breakfast was not included. Yet another letdown.

I have stayed in a lot of places in my travels and for the money I must say that this hotel was charging what other chains charge when a continental breakfast is included.

Not sure we will be going back to this Marriot, or may just drop the brand all together.

What a letdown!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
iflyppginaz, thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay. We pride our guest on offering a great product with great service and when we do not do that we always use such feedback to make sure we improve. I apologize the pool was not at 82 degrees as it should be. It should have been heated proactively prior to the seasonal temperatures dropping where the heater is needed. We are a unique combination hotel which offers two brands in one building. The Fairfield Inn caters to a leisure or family traveler which includes a great continental breakfast with some hot options all included in a great room rate. The adjoining Courtyard has a Bistro style restaurant for breakfast and dinner with made to order food at great prices. The room rates at the Courtyard don'ty typically have breakfast included but we do offer breakfast for one packages on the weekdays and breakfast for two packages on the weekends for those guest who would like to have it included. This unique setup of multiple brands allows our guest to make a choice for what is the best accomodations for them all in one building. I am regretful that your experience was less than you expected and would love the opportunity to make it up to you on your next stay in Chandler. Please feel free to contact me directly at 480-684-1715. Regards, Hunter Carmichael General Manager
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

We recently stayed at the Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center for a family reunion. The rooms were nice and clean. The location is great as it is right off the freeway and close by to many restaurants and shopping. The only negative for me was how slow the elevators were. Aside from that, we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center? Share your experiences!