I've stayed at this hotel 3 times and have always enjoyed very courteous service from the staff. The rooms are new, modern, trendy, and impeccably clean.
The only downside is that the walls are quite thin so if you have a loud neighbor, or you're unlucky enough to be near the elevators or facing Price Road, it will be a bit loud. If you're not a light sleeper, then this probably won't bother you. I'm an extremely light sleeper but I would still opt to come back because overall, the hotel is great and the staff will accomodate with a room in a quieter location if they can.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel
- Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is located just off of 202 and 101, putting guests minutes away from Sky Harbor Airport, as well as Phoenix Mesa Airport. It is also convenient to several golf courses, the Fashion Square Center, Lone Butte Casino, and the entire metropolitan area. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fitness room, and high-speed wireless Internet Access. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, atop plush mattresses, and an in-room flat-screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.