“Great hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Chandler

You added Comfort Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Chandler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great Service rooms are very clean room service is great I'm glad there's truck parking for big rig the rooms are really nice and clean big bathroom fridge raider microwave big TV . I will come here more often for work when I'm in Arizona

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Although this hotel was a distance from the Mesa airport where we were taking a flight the following morning, I decided to stay here because of the price and good reviews. I was not disappointed. We arrived early and were offered the opportunity to check in without question or hesitation. The front desk was well staff with two exceptionally accomodating staff. I asked about shopping in the area and before the one desk staff had finished checking me in the other staff had found the Chandler Fashion Mall on Mapquest and had printed off directions to get there. Our room was on the second floor but they had an elevator right off the lobby. The room was very clean with a comfortable bed and plenty of space to uppack luggage and relax. The location was easy to find and near major road/highways with plenty of eating/drinking and shopping opportunities within a short distance. They had nice outdoor pool which was relaxing later in the evening. They provided us with a bottle of water on arrival and a bag of snacks. Checkout was easy and painless. They had excellent coffee in the morning for us to take on the road as we had to leave early, but breakfast was not ready (prior to 6 am). Great place and will be on my list of accomodations to use on future visits to the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, 1 week ago
WOW! What an excellent review you have written for us! Thank you for taking the time to think of us after your travels. I am so happy to hear that our staff has taken care of you like family and get you to your next stop. I do hope that you come to see us again and see our continued improvement. Next time stay for our wonderful breakfast I know you won’t be disappointed. Thank you again from everyone at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Because of unfortunate circumstances, we were in this hotel for nine nights. The daily rates made the situation a bit easier.

The room is okay. There is a mini fridge which was great.

The closet is horrible. Rather than the rod going left to right, it goes front to back. Yes, front to back. So there is about 12" of rod and we had to hang clothes for two people. You cannot clearly see the clothes behind the first item. I always have my hang-up clothes on wire hangers and my companion use the hotel hangers. We had enough hang-up clohes for about five-six days. I hung one hanger on another so clothes could be hung downward.

The bathroom sink area is very small so we put out a few things and used the cubbyholes beneath to store some stuff. Each morning we had to reach into the cubbhole to get things we needed.

Now here is the BRIGHT spots of the hotel. THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL! Vanessa at the front desk is sweet. She helped in looking up places we needed, FAXing papers and just being so pleasant.

Martin! Now there is a great representative for Comfort Inn. What a bright, shining star in the Comfort Inn family. Every morning he was the sunshine ... smiling, greeting the guests, asking if everything is okay, how people were, etc. Such a wonderful person. I would hear him talking with people and sometimes saying something to the effect, "You know you have a home with us." Lovely, lovely person. I hope the management values him and his pro-Comfort Inn mannerisms. We've been in a lot hotels (because of work) that have breakfast rooms but I've never come across anyone like Martin. He verbally touches the clientele in the Comfort Inn breakfast room as he zips here and there.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a detailed review. We are so happy to hear that your stay was so wonderful. I agree that we have an excellent staff at the Comfort Inn Chandler. Martin and Vanessa will most definitely be recognized for this great review and taking care of all our guests like family. We always take our guests suggestions into consideration when we are looking into our next remodel of the hotel and we are looking for a better solution for the closet and sink area. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay, hopefully with better circumstances.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I stayed here for 4 nights and were very pleased with the condition of the hotel. Everything was clean, modern and comfortable. I slept really well and enjoyed the free breakfast every morning. All of the employees were very friendly and helpful! The hotel is located right off of I-10, so it is conveniently located if you plan to do a lot of driving around the Phoenix area.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that we could make your stay so enjoyable. We do have a newly furnished hotel with wonderful amenities including the Full Hot breakfast each morning. I do hope that you got a chance to use the heated pool or business center. Our location is very welcoming to guests coming from all areas of Arizona. We are so happy to have found a wonderful customer like you and we will see you the next time you are in Chandler, AZ.

Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Clean and well maintained facility with a warm and friendly staff... We were here for five nights while visiting family in the area and it met our needs well. We had a King suite which placed us very close to the vending machines and elevator. This concerned me at first but was not an issue as we were not disturbed at all. We were in Room 319 and the AC units were loud and would kick on and off throughout the night but we didn't complain so that's on us. The location is great and in the center of everything - lots of other hotels, restaurants and shopping in the area and great access to the highway. Breakfast was okay with the usual fare being served and a few different offerings each day. The breakfast room is very small - especially when the hotel is full, but they do open up another area to accommodate the overflow. Amber, the young woman who works the breakfast area should be considered for the hotel's management program - she is a real asset to this hotel and its company. Always very pleasant, speaking to all the guests and accommodating the younger crowd cheerfully and with a smile. (we were there at the same time as those in for the baseball tournament although not part of that group) she demonstrated true grace under pressure - perfect bilingual skills were also a real plus. We travel a great deal and in watching this young woman over a five day period we were very impressed with her and her interest in the guests - such a small job but she made the very most of it.... Amber was a ray of sunshine every morning and a great hotel ambassador :-)

Room Tip: King suites are nice as they give you a little extra room but they are all apparently positioned by...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a great review. We are elated that you thought of us after your travels to Chandler, AZ. I will make sure that the entire staff and Amber get to see this review. I am very happy to hear that we could make such a great impression on your enjoyable stay. I will make sure that Amber gets recognized for going above and beyond her duties to our wonderful guests like you. Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South and we hope to see you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

We had a comfortable stay, were greeted well by the front desk. Very pleased once we seen the room as well it wasn't until that evening when we heard the man in the next room yelling at his wife I assume, then she started crying this pretty much went on all night. I notified the front desk right away and I believe they called their room since the noise stopped for a while. Other than that no complaints breakfast was good, quite a variety.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for leaving us an excellent review. We are thankful that you took the time to think of us and tell others about your stay. I am very sorry about the guests next to your room. I am so glad that you notified the front desk and we could take care of the situation. We so have a full hot breakfast each morning that changes every day. I hope you enjoyed many of our other amenities like our business center, fitness center and heated pool. We hope to see you back the next time you are in Chandler at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Hemet, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

We were there for a baseball tournament - 4 nights. I booked 11 rooms and the staff was extremely helpful as we had many last minute changes to our reservations - Melissa Hall the Manager was awesome! This hotel is an older hotel but the entire place was remodeled. The hotel and rooms were nicely done and very modern. Out of my 11 families I only had one family complain that their room was dusty and that the ac unit didn't make the room as cool as she would have liked. Everyone else was very happy with the accommodations. As for the service, when we needed more of certain items they responded and delivered immediately. I will definitely consider this hotel for future team stays.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us a review. We are very thankful that you brought your team to our hotel and that we could offer great service to all your baseball players families. Like you said we are newly remodeled and have new furnishings in all our rooms. We have also included a full hot breakfast and great amenities such as a heated swimming pool and business center. I will make sure to share your review with Melissa and the entire staff and we look forward to seeing you next year.

Bridgette Bert

Been to Comfort Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!