“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Chandler

You added Comfort Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Chandler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Room was clean and fresh, Bed was comfortable and even though I was on the first floor close to the front desk it was nice and quiet. Will I be staying here again? You bet! I got a good bargain for my money!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Bridgette B, Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Wow! Thank you for that incredible review. We do appreciate all guest feedback and are very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. We do have an excellent location close to restaurants, attractions and easy access to many freeways. We are very excited to hear that when you and in Chandler, AZ again that you will stay at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Bridgette Bert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

This was a comfortable hotel to sleep in with the location being convenient to the freeway and within walking distance to many restaurants. Unfortunately, the pool wasn't heated and was too cold to enjoy. :-(

The worst thing about this hotel is that they rent out rooms on a long-term basis to a company that employs A LOT of low-life people. One group of 3 employees, in particular, stand out because they were loud, annoying and smoking in the parking lot of the hotel near the pool side. We actually witnessed them make a drug deal in the parking lot! We didn't know that they were even guests of the hotel until we saw them at breakfast the next morning. Because of this situation, I can only give them an "average" rating. They have security cameras and I'm sure they could see this occurring!

Room Tip: Request a high floor, quiet location. Park your car under lights and where you can see if from your...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to take the time to apologize for the actions of a few guests that made your stay uncomfortable. We do cater to all guests from all walks of life. Our staff strives to make everyone’s stay comfortable. We do have security cameras for guest safety but there is no monitoring of guest interactions for intrusion of privacy. We do wish that you had reported these observations to management and they could have been monitored and taken care of at that very instance. Our staff truly hopes that we can make it up to you and show you that we can do better. Please call us directly if you are ever in the Chandler, AZ area again

Great Falls, MT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Room was tiny. We had a king bed and could barely walk around the room.

Bathroom was nicely updated.

Front desk help was good and the free breakfast was okay.

Would say that this would work for a quick over nite stay only, which was our case.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to write us a review we really do appreciate it. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have larger rooms that are available for your accommodations next time. We have completely remodeled our hotel and added a full hot breakfast each morning. We do value your feedback and are thankful that our guests can always help us for your future stays

MORENO VALLEY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Really nice newer hotel. The decor is excellent and everything is in like new condition. My room was a two room suite with separate king bedroom. Living area included couch, end table, coffee table, overstuffed chair and Wet bar with microwave and mini fridge, Mini fridge had an actual freezer area.

My only complaint was the TV. TV in living area & the bedroom was tiny. Barely bigger then the iMac in my office. Not enough stations because they want to sell you those stupid $15 movies! Why would I buy one of those vs just going to iTunes & getting one for $5, especially if I have to watch it on the tiny TV? And the way they have the system set up I couldn't attach my apple tv.

Hotel is an area of the more hotels and lots of retail.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your delightful review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly remodeled hotel. Sounds like you stayed in our King suite that has several amenities that is not offered in our standard rooms. I do apologize about the troubles you had with our television. We do offer movies at a fairly reasonable rate unfortunately to offer these movies we have to have security setting in place to prevent fraud. We are looking into providing better services to our guests and we will be looking into this. I do hope you stay with us again we will be more than happy to book your stay.

West Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Good location, just off the freeway and easy to find. The check-in person was very friendly which always creates a good impression. The room had been updated in some ways. If I were to make any kind of negative comment it would be that the size of the room we had was pretty small. We had to put our suitcases on top of the wardrobe or we wouldn't have been able to walk around. Same for the bathroom area, there was very little space. However we liked the hotel just fine. Lots of shopping within close driving distance. We ate at the barbecue restaurant across the road - Smok'n Barbecue or something like that. It was great! Do try it. Fantastic value.
The breakfast in the hotel was fine, standard breakfast but plenty of it.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger room than we had!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We do appreciate your comments about our remodel and we always take guests comments into consideration every time we update our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our great location with shopping centers and great restaurants. As always we serve a full hot breakfast each morning. Our staff will be more than happy to book your next stay in the Chandler area. Please just give us a call

Stevens Point, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Came to town for a shower & wedding and was planning on staying for 4-5 days so I wanted a hotel I could trust as well as fitting into my budget. I have stayed at Comfort Inn's before and love their continential breakfast and this one did not disappoint me at all. I was able to have something different every day, one day I even had eggs and bacon (nice and crispy too but not burnt) Yum, yum. It was a perfect location right off Hwy 10 and close to resturants and shopping. The staff was so nice, I was taking some cheese to the wedding shower and Deb from the breakfast area helped get it cut up for me, I was so appreciative of her and her boss. The entire hotel was nice and clean and had a great staff. Would certainly stay here again. Got a great deal when I booked my hotel and car together on Orbitz.

Room Tip: I like corner rooms, they are normally near an exit and seem to be a bit bigger
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Wow! Thank you for this fabulous review. We appreciate all your kind words about our hotel. As you said we do have a Full Hot breakfast each morning that is different every day. We have a great location located near several restaurants and shopping centers. I will make sure Deborah get recognized for offering to be so helpful and sweet to you. If you are ever in the area again please give us a call we will be more than happy to see you on your next trip.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Good location south of PHX. Easy drive from and to the airport. Several places to eat close buy. You can drive a mile or so and there are many good restaurants.
Room was clean and spacious. Lighting is the newer type which is not my preference but not a big deal. Staff was friendly and professional.
This is an alternate place for staying for me, in season would stay here. Our of peak season I would stay in Scottsdale.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy that you found our hotel clean and spacious. Our staff prides itself on great customer service and is always happy to help. I would love to have you stay with us all year around if you do find yourself in our area please give us a call.

Bridgette Bert

Been to Comfort Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!