“Excellent” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Chandler

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Chandler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 27 hotels in Chandler
MORENO VALLEY
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Really nice newer hotel. The decor is excellent and everything is in like new condition. My room was a two room suite with separate king bedroom. Living area included couch, end table, coffee table, overstuffed chair and Wet bar with microwave and mini fridge, Mini fridge had an actual freezer area.

My only complaint was the TV. TV in living area & the bedroom was tiny. Barely bigger then the iMac in my office. Not enough stations because they want to sell you those stupid $15 movies! Why would I buy one of those vs just going to iTunes & getting one for $5, especially if I have to watch it on the tiny TV? And the way they have the system set up I couldn't attach my apple tv.

Hotel is an area of the more hotels and lots of retail.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your delightful review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly remodeled hotel. Sounds like you stayed in our King suite that has several amenities that is not offered in our standard rooms. I do apologize about the troubles you had with our television. We do offer movies at a fairly reasonable rate unfortunately to offer these movies we have to have security setting in place to prevent fraud. We are looking into providing better services to our guests and we will be looking into this. I do hope you stay with us again we will be more than happy to book your stay.

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
West Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Good location, just off the freeway and easy to find. The check-in person was very friendly which always creates a good impression. The room had been updated in some ways. If I were to make any kind of negative comment it would be that the size of the room we had was pretty small. We had to put our suitcases on top of the wardrobe or we wouldn't have been able to walk around. Same for the bathroom area, there was very little space. However we liked the hotel just fine. Lots of shopping within close driving distance. We ate at the barbecue restaurant across the road - Smok'n Barbecue or something like that. It was great! Do try it. Fantastic value.
The breakfast in the hotel was fine, standard breakfast but plenty of it.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger room than we had!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We do appreciate your comments about our remodel and we always take guests comments into consideration every time we update our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our great location with shopping centers and great restaurants. As always we serve a full hot breakfast each morning. Our staff will be more than happy to book your next stay in the Chandler area. Please just give us a call

Stevens Point, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Came to town for a shower & wedding and was planning on staying for 4-5 days so I wanted a hotel I could trust as well as fitting into my budget. I have stayed at Comfort Inn's before and love their continential breakfast and this one did not disappoint me at all. I was able to have something different every day, one day I even had eggs and bacon (nice and crispy too but not burnt) Yum, yum. It was a perfect location right off Hwy 10 and close to resturants and shopping. The staff was so nice, I was taking some cheese to the wedding shower and Deb from the breakfast area helped get it cut up for me, I was so appreciative of her and her boss. The entire hotel was nice and clean and had a great staff. Would certainly stay here again. Got a great deal when I booked my hotel and car together on Orbitz.

Room Tip: I like corner rooms, they are normally near an exit and seem to be a bit bigger
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Wow! Thank you for this fabulous review. We appreciate all your kind words about our hotel. As you said we do have a Full Hot breakfast each morning that is different every day. We have a great location located near several restaurants and shopping centers. I will make sure Deborah get recognized for offering to be so helpful and sweet to you. If you are ever in the area again please give us a call we will be more than happy to see you on your next trip.

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Good location south of PHX. Easy drive from and to the airport. Several places to eat close buy. You can drive a mile or so and there are many good restaurants.
Room was clean and spacious. Lighting is the newer type which is not my preference but not a big deal. Staff was friendly and professional.
This is an alternate place for staying for me, in season would stay here. Our of peak season I would stay in Scottsdale.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy that you found our hotel clean and spacious. Our staff prides itself on great customer service and is always happy to help. I would love to have you stay with us all year around if you do find yourself in our area please give us a call.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We were here for 5 days and were super happy with our stay. The whole staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and our rooms were nice and clean and any small issues we had were taken care of immediately. We were here for Spring Training and were 15 minutes max away from almost all of the ballparks and the airport. It is also near a ton of restaurants and shopping and a movie theatre. This will definitely be our hotel when we are in the Phoenix area!

• Stayed March 2014
It was our pleasure to make your spring training trip the best it could be. We thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. You are correct we do have a great location located close to the best shopping and several restaurants. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you again next year for the Cactus league Spring Training.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This is an average motel but the service is very good and it is well maintained.it has an average breakfast. Cost for a double occupancy room was $116. Booking months earlier can reduce the cost to around $ 75.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I do understand your frustration with the rate changes as we do stay competitive with our surrounding hotels. Your stay with us was at the busiest time of year and our rates do reflect that demand. We do thank you for staying with us and find that you will give us another try.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I ended up here after learning the original hotel I booked didn't accept pets. They have 20$ fee per pet here. When I arrived they didn't have a king bed pet friendly room clean. So we waited 30 mins and said it would be another 15 before it was clean. I opted for the two queen since it was already clean. The room is very crowed. There is very little counter space for toiletries. It was clean though with plenty of towels. The breakfast is okay. The reason I'm giving it a three is because they charged me twice and the guy at the desk didn't know how to fix it or why it charged me twice. I have filed a claim with my bank, but it is still very inconvenient. Over all nice clean hotel. Nice staff.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate all guest feedback. We are happy to hear that you and your pet enjoyed your stay. Our hotel in newly remodeled and I am very glad to hear that the furnishings met your specifications. I am very sorry about the over authorizations on your account. We do authorize for 10% more than room and tax for your entire stay. I understand that your situation was a special circumstance and I can assure you that this is not a reoccurring issue at our hotel and we do whole heartedly apologize that this happened to you. I have taken it up with our front desk staff and the credit card companies on how to avoid this in the future. I do invite you to come back to the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South to see the changes we have made.

Bridgette Bert

Been to Comfort Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!