Originally booked 4 nights, but extended another 2 nights because its location to visitor attractions. All the staff, was extremely helpful and friendly. Especially like the extra-mile service when we mentioned we were doing some day hikes and the desk staff provided info to other areas we were not aware of. It was fairly quiet, (we had a room 3rd floor, facing north and on the east side away from I-10). The place was pretty well booked, but yet really heard few other people. Breakfast was normal for room price. The room price was competitive with other nearby locations. Stayed here because of other reviews and was not disappointed. Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel Chandler
- Red Roof Inn Chandler
- Chandler Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Comfort Inn Chandler, Arizona welcomes business and leisure travelers. Includes Free Hot Breakfast Buffet and Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access. Whether here for Spring Training, visiting family or your year end Fiscal meeting with your business, make Comfort Inn Chandler your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.