“Wonderful weekend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Chandler

You added Comfort Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Chandler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
san diego area
“Wonderful weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The Comfort Inn Chandler was a very nice stay for three nights. The facility and rooms are clean, the complimentary breakfast had a lot of great choices and the food served was good, as was the server working in the room. The hotel rooms are well insulated so the room was very quite. There are some nice places to eat close by, and I walked north to Ray St. about 2 miles to a HUGE shopping center with an incredible variety of shopping choices. I did have an issue regarding the weekend maintenance noise. On one hand I am always glad a facility is keeping up on maintenance; on the other hand, I don't want to hear the noise! Bridgette, the manager, and her front desk staff listened to my issues and concerns and did an excellent job problem solving to resolve the issue. I think that's the highest compliment to any person as dealing with an unusual issue is always difficult.Thanks for providing a place that allowed me to have a great, restful weekend! I will definitely go to this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bridgette B, Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review. I will make sure to share all your kind words with the entire staff. We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed so many of our hotel amenities and surrounding area. I do understand that it was a difficult weekend for all of us with some unforeseen maintenance issues. I am so grateful that you could see that we were trying our best to remedy the situation without making everyone uncomfortable. Thank you for being so understanding in this situation. We have completely alleviated the situation and there should be no more noise issues. I do hope that you come back to see us the next time you are in Chandler at the Comfort Inn.
Bridgette Bert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Bemidji, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed here for three nights when I was in town for a business trip. The conference hotel was sold out so I stayed here. Nyla at the front desk was awesome! She was extremely helpful and friendly. Bed was comfortable and the breakfast was the usual fare. The exercise room had a brand of equipment that I hadn't seen before, but it seemed pretty new, was clean, and worked fine.

My stay was great until I went to checkout. They charged a $2.50/night “energy surcharge”. This really annoys me. I expect to be charged the quoted rate plus tax. I'm really not impressed by extra charges that a property conjures up to increase their profits (and make it difficult to accurately compare prices when shopping). When I asked about the charge I was told some story about environmental awareness. A rather silly answer. Why not just tell the truth? You can make more money because most people don't notice or care about a few bucks! But, at least she agreed to remove the charges. Unfortunately, this took several minutes. Thank you for wasting my time.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bridgette B, Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time for leaving our hotel a review. We accept all feedback from our guests. We are continually striving to bring the best customer service to our guests. I will make sure to share your generous words with Nyla and the rest of the staff. It is great to hear that you enjoyed so many of the new amenities at our hotel. We serve a full hot breakfast every morning. Our fitness center is open 24 hours a day. We do have an energy surcharge that is announced on the registration and is removed when requested. We participate in many energy saving programs for our hotel. We are reducing our footprint and asking our guest to help with our continued efforts. If you do not choose to participate we will be happy to remove the charges. Please let us know you would like to not participate in the program and we can have the fees removed before checkout to speed up the process. We very much hope that the next time you are in the area you will visit us again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Because of your front desk employee, Nyla, we were so well informed regarding the hotel, the area & restaurants. This employee was excellent & made our experience at Comfort Inn in Chandler, AZ great.

• Stayed November 2013
Bridgette B, Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so much for recognizing Nyla. She was very happy and excited to read the review you left for her and our hotel. I personally have to thank you for leaving us a review we have a great staff and work very hard to please each and every one of our guests. I hope you come back to see is again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.
Oakland, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

The clerks at the front desk when I checked in were very friendly. The hotel is right off the freeway and close to everything. I loved my room. There were a lot of choices for the complimentary breakfast. The housecleaning crew were thorough

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much you choose to share it with many others. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and your room. We do serve the hot complimentary breakfast each morning with an every changing variety of items. I will make sure to share your words with the entire staff. We do hope to see you again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South
Milan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed here and it was a very nice hotel and the staff was very friendly!! Will be staying here again for our next Arizona visit!! The rooms seemed to be very new and well cleaned! They had a hot breakfast as well! Woke up and opened our curtains in the room as could see the beautiful mountains!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your trip to Arizona. We very much appreciate your kind words and for sharing them. I will be sharing your exciting review with the entire staff. We do serve a hot breakfast each morning with a changing variety of items. I do hope you experienced many of our other amenities also. We do hope that you come see us again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.
Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Before booking this Hotel we did our research so we were not surprised by the convenience of the location or the cleanliness of the room. What made our stay exceptional was the Staff. Frank, Dharmesh, Joseph and others at the reception desk aided us in maps, directions, faxes and suggested restaurants and local venues with smiles and a lot of patience. Debbie served up breakfast with a most pleasant and friendly attitude.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time in your research and choosing our hotel. We work very hard at our reputation and are delighted to hear that the word is spreading. We are close to Interstate 10 and are more than happy to help in all aspects of your stay. I am so glad that a few outstanding staff members could make your stay great. I will make sure to share your kind words with all of our employees. I do hope that you come see us again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.
Corpus Christi, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed at the Comfort Inn, Chandler on a quick trip to Phoenix in October. Found this hotel convenient, near a major intersection, but quiet and out of the flow of busy traffic. Room was clean, staff was helpful with suggested restaurants nearby, and breakfast was sufficient. I would stay there again if in the area. The freeways in Phoenix are easy to use, so don't feel you have to get a room next door to your destination. This one worked great, maybe 20 minutes from the airport.

Room Tip: Had an accessible room on the ground floor. Very handy.