I stayed here for three nights when I was in town for a business trip. The conference hotel was sold out so I stayed here. Nyla at the front desk was awesome! She was extremely helpful and friendly. Bed was comfortable and the breakfast was the usual fare. The exercise room had a brand of equipment that I hadn't seen before, but it seemed pretty new, was clean, and worked fine.
My stay was great until I went to checkout. They charged a $2.50/night “energy surcharge”. This really annoys me. I expect to be charged the quoted rate plus tax. I'm really not impressed by extra charges that a property conjures up to increase their profits (and make it difficult to accurately compare prices when shopping). When I asked about the charge I was told some story about environmental awareness. A rather silly answer. Why not just tell the truth? You can make more money because most people don't notice or care about a few bucks! But, at least she agreed to remove the charges. Unfortunately, this took several minutes. Thank you for wasting my time.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel Chandler
- Red Roof Inn Chandler
- Chandler Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Comfort Inn Chandler, Arizona welcomes business and leisure travelers. Includes Free Hot Breakfast Buffet and Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access. Whether here for Spring Training, visiting family or your year end Fiscal meeting with your business, make Comfort Inn Chandler your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.