“Comfort when really needed!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Chandler

You added Comfort Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Chandler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Colchester, Connecticut
“Comfort when really needed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed here in April 2013 on a visit to my mother. Everyone was real nice and helpful. Fast forward to the middle of August and my mothers health really started to decline. We didn't hesitate to stay here again. Boy was I surprized when we checked in and Dharmesh checked us in and remembered me and my wife. The hotel has everything we needed: full breakfast with excellent coffee, clean rooms, wifi, close to everything, quite, and a staff that were all friendly and helpful. I think that Dharmesh realized that this wasn't a vacation and was extremely helpful during our difficult time (our mother did pass away that week). For the cost of a room with AAA, this is a real bargain!! I have stayed at hotels that cost 4 times as much, but there service isn't even close to the Comfort Inn Chandler.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment for writing us a review. We do have to send a heartfelt apology for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this time of need. We are so happy you came so see us again and hope to see you in the future. I will be sure to share your kind words with Dharmesh and the rest of the staff.

Bridgette Bert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This hotel was nice and clean. The employees had great customer service skills. Breakfast was good and they had a great selection. It was easy to get on and off from the freeway. It was right across the street from Rudy's and was in walking distance.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the full hot breakfast and location. We are located right off the freeway in a great central area surrounded by restaurants and attractions. Our staff prides themselves on offering exceptional customers service. Thank you for staying with us and next time you are in Chandler, AZ please come see us again at the Comfort Inn.
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We just needed a near by place to stay when our A/C quit on the weekend. I made online reservations at 5:00 pm or later, but apparently for the next night. When we arrived Joseph took a couple of minutes to find the incorrect reservation and switched it to the correct night. I was out of the room first thing in the morning when the repair man called, but I stopped for a quick snack in the breakfast room. Its summer time and the hotel utilization is pretty low so the breakfast may have had less selection than when busier. But the coffee is the liquid, instant type, one kind of plain bagel and some of miniature pastries. There was also yogurt & cereal so not terrible just a little mediocre and limited. The rest of the place was very clean and in good shape, beds comfortable, the king bed room seem a little small (no table). It worked for us for the one night, I would stay again because it was a good value @ about $60.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking a moment to write us a review. We are so glad that Joseph could accommodate your stay. Our employees are encouraged to go above and beyond their job duties to help with whatever our guests need. We do have a full hot breakfast each morning that’s get a regular rotation of items according to our guest’s preference. Thank you for staying with us and please keep us in mind next time you may need accommodations in Chandler, AZ.
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for a couple weeks and I've waited to create a review until now. The location is pretty good for me, since it was a bit secluded and being next to the highway. (No noise to cause loss of sleep) however there are a couple things I must say were annoying.

The bathroom: Has a door that swings inward towards the shower on the other side which makes it a bit difficult to get around. Basically you cant shower with the bathroom door open.

The beds: The first time I stayed I had a balance between soft and firm, but the second time I stayed the bed was rock hard firm. Not my preference but I made do with what they gave me.

The food: I gulped down their sausage and egg combo (which never changed the entire stay there) and I could only do one day of this. Luckily there are a few restaurants and fast food joints nearby. Also there is only 1 griddle for these waffles everyone wants to have. This menu needs a re-haul and those paper eggs, gotta go! Also, use FRESH sausage, I had pieces that were burt on one side that led me to believe they were just reheated and old. Yuck. And sorry no hash browns or potatoes or fresh fruit. The best part of the day is supposed to be breakfast. I didn't even check if they had room service, I went out to eat every time. Come on chef.

Room Tip: Ensure you ask for a room with the type of bed you want. (Firm or soft) and ask to have them empty y...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for writing us a review. We do thank you for staying with us. I do have to apologize that your stay was not up to your standards. We have been completely remodeled as of last year and have all new furnishings including the mattresses. The mattresses are all alike and do not have a firm or softness choice to them. We do change our breakfast on a regular rotation of choices. We do have the highest quality items available for breakfast service each day. This includes cereals, oatmeal, fresh fruits, pastries, toast, bagels and hot items such as waffles, eggs and a meat. Please next time you find something unsatisfactory at our hotel please bring it to our attention and in most cases we can fix the issue right there and then. We do hope you will give us another chance to make it up to you. Come see us again at the Comfort Inn Chandler, AZ
Murrhardt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Here are the details:
Staff:
The staff (Nyla) was very friendly at the check-in and very competent.
She was very courteous.
Room:
Clean and modern rooms with enough space for my family (4 Persons).
The room had a flat screen TV, a refridgerator and a coffee machine.
The beds are good and comfortable.
The air conditioning and the bathroom were clean.
Hotel:
The hotel has an elevator, so you have no problems to get in an upper floor with your luggage.
The hotel has free WiFi, an exercise room and an outdoor pool.
Breakfast:
A lot of different cold and hot food, we liked it.
There was a very good service if something was missing.

The hotel has a good connection to the highway,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Thank you for mentioning Nyla in your review we are very appreciative of all of our employee’s hard work. Your generous words will be shared with all the employees. We are so happy to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. We have just remodeled our hotel last year and it is good to hear that our guests are so happy with our facilities. We look forward to you next stay at the Comfort Inn Chandler, AZ
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this property for years when it was Red Roof Inn. This was a business trip for a conference. Choice Hotels has kept this property nice and up to date. I was impressed with how the decor has improved. The staff is very friendly -- Nyla was a delight to talk to when we checked in and very helpful. We really enjoyed the continental breakfast offerings -- simple fare, nice variety, in a nice setting. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and secure. I've always liked how quiet the property is. The room is functional -- the type of room you want to come back to after a day out and about. The price is still very good for the quality. I love being close the freeway, close to food, but off of the Chandler Blvd enough to be somewhat isolated. We will continue to stay here and look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that our remodeled hotel pleases you. We are so thankful that you came to stay with us again. We do pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and an enjoyable stay for all. I will make sure Nyla gets recognized for her outstanding work. Our entire staff appreciates your feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us.
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I recently Stayed at a comfort Inn in Snowflake ,Az which is a whole different review and will come with a warning and a great disappointment.
This experience though demonstrated you cannot always go by the brand and must use trip adviser to guide you.
The Chandler Comfort Inn and Staff have truly set the bench mark not only as a hotel but for the brand name.
The folks their are so nice and the customer service you cant find any better team,you will always find a smiling face the beginning and the end of your stay.
I was so truly glad to be back in the area to experience a warm welcome and a good nights sleep.
My Compliments To the Chandler Comfort Inn team:
Bridget, manager
Dharmesh Asst manager
Nyla ,Hannah and Joesph will be your Hotel specialists checking you in and each of them will make you feel welcomed.
I need to mention the asst manager Dharmesh went out of his way to bring a news paper to my room.

Thank You all very much!!!!

From the Peppermint Jim road crew!!!

Room Tip: Any problem you may have they will address it right away and make sure your taken care of!!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking a moment to write us a review. We do first have to apologize for your previous experience at another Choice hotels property. All Choice hotels are individually owned and it is up to the owner discretion on service given to guests. We do take pride in the upkeep of our hotel and cleanliness is of the upmost importance. Our staff appreciates your generous words and I will make sure that they are acknowledged for giving you such great service. I have to thank you personally for mentioning my name. We look forward to you next stay at the Comfort Inn Chandler, AZ
Bridgette Bert

Been to Comfort Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!