I can't see staying anywhere else in Chandler, after having stayed here. The price for the rooms themselves are quite competitive, and when you throw in the full breakfast, which includes hot and cold cereals, oatmeal, fresh fruit, sausage, bacon, eggs, yogurts, you name it, along with a friendly staff from top to bottom, I think it beats any of the bigger luxury hotels. The rooms are all new, comfortable beds, Wi-Fi, .... When I checked in I was assisted by Frank who was working the late night shift and was very friendly and eager to help me. The following morning the front desk staff was equally helpful. Dharmesh at the front desk, was friendly and had a great sense of humor. I had one issue with the restroom but it was taken care of by the manager Bridgette.
All in all, a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel Chandler
- Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Chandler
- Chandler Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Comfort Inn Chandler, Arizona welcomes business and leisure travelers. Includes Free Hot Breakfast Buffet and Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access. Whether here for Spring Training, visiting family or your year end Fiscal meeting with your business, make Comfort Inn Chandler your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.