“Nice Place to Rest” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Chandler

You added Comfort Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Chandler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
lasvegas
“Nice Place to Rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I thought I was just staying at another Hotel chain. They really made you feel welcome and the rooms were outstanding. Nice big King size bed along with a coffee maker , refrigeator, safe, big tub, and all around clean and cheerful room. The breakfest was ok enough to get you going and meet some interesting people. Had a little trouble with the wifi and couldn't get my boarding passes to print but no problem---they just had me come behind the desk use their computor and print them out. Very helpful and resourceful staff !!!! Great place to stay and close to alot of shops or whatever you may need. Good place to eat across the street at the Speakeasy.

Room Tip: I think they are all nice. All upgraded.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear mrfree,
Thank you so much for leaving a review. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed many of the amenities that our hotel offers. I am so glad our staff could accommodate you on all your needs. We do have great shopping centers and restaurants at our location. We welcome you on your next trip to Comfort INN Chandler
Bridgette Bert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Modesto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I like patronizing places where the employees truly care whether customers are satisfied. I was asked a number of times if I needed anything and if everything was good. At the front desk, I asked for a good place to take a walk. The clerk took the time and researched the info for me via the internet. I had a problem with my rewards card. The clerk resolved it for me.
At the breakfast buffet, the lady who put out the food asked me if I needed anything when she saw me looking for something. Then the hotel manager walked by and asked each patron in the dining room whether his or her stay was a good one.
The other reviewers have outlined the positive attributes of this property, so I won't restate them. The only problem I had was originally finding the property. My Google map seemed to place the hotel in the northwest quadrant of the Chandler-Interstate 10 interchange. It is located in the southeast quadrant. A friend who met me at the hotel had the same problem finding the property! The entrance road is just west of the What-A-Burger restaurant.
Arizona has high hotel taxes. Although my room rate was $79 and change, I ended up paying over $90 per night for the room. The $2,50 per night "energy tax", added to the state tax and city tax seemed over the top. I don't blame the hotel for this, but they should let the customer know the final room cost at the time the reservation is made. Most hotels only quote the room rate, so I am willing to overlook this surprise for purpose of this review. I presume all of the other hotels in Chandler have a comparable tax structure.
As a suggestion for improvement, I would like to have seen less ripe bananas served. Sliced melon would have also been great! Even so, there was a nice selection of breakfast items, including sausage and cheese omelet.
I would definitely be willing to stay here again.

Room Tip: Because the elevator is somewhat slow, I prefer a room on the 2nd or first floor. Stairs are availa...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear modestotrekkerl,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am very happy to hear that our staff was attentive and took care of all your needs. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We welcome you on your next trip to Comfort INN Chandler, AZ
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for 10 nights. The lobby is inviting and beautifully decorated.
The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, Our room was clean, king size bed was very comfortable, bed linens smelled fresh. The breakfast buffet had many choices both hot and cold and staff working there were very pleasant.
If we are ever in this area again we would enjoy staying here.
When we will stay in other hotels, we will compare them to above property.

Room Tip: It helps to read reviews on trip advisor.
Dear Lillian m,
Thank you for writing a review of our property. Our staff takes a lot of pride in their work and I am so excited for your gratitude. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We welcome you on your next trip to Comfort INN Chandler, AZ
Willow City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The staff were helpful and friendly from the front desk to the breakfast attendant. The room was very nice and clean. Extremely good for the price. We've stayed at Comfort Inn's before but could tell the staff and management hold high standards. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear VeronNorthDakota
Thank you so much for your review. We very much appreciate your comments about our hotel. We thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you next time on your trip through Chandler at the Chandler Comfort INN
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Arrived late one night and needed a place to stay for two days - what a pleasant surprise! My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn Chandler for two nights and it was affordable, very clean, quiet, conveniently located to multiple freeway connections, and the staff was very kind, friendly and helpful. THEN, when I accidentally left a personal item in my room - they had a lost and found collection (which no other previous hotel I stayed at had) and they are mailing it back to me all the way in Oregon. Wow! What a wonderful surprise - to find service, cleanliness and convenience in an affordable price range. Plus the amenities are great - amazing bedding, breakfast, pool, parking, wifi, etc. When we go to Arizona (at least twice a year) - we are going to Comfort Inn Chandler. Thank you staff!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lulu M.
Thank you for leaving a review. I will share your kind words with the staff. As always we do as much as we can to please our wonderful guests like yourself. We hope to see you again at the Comfort INN Chandler
Best Regards
North Berwick, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed midweek for three nights. We booked this hotel online...face it - it's a crapshoot when you book online. You don't know what you're REALLY going to get. We were very pleased with the hotel. It was easy to get to from the airport and also our destination. I called the night before our arrival to let the front desk know we would most likely be in after midnight because of our flight. The gentleman said that wasn't a problem.

Our room was spotless and modern. The front desk gave me extra towels when I requested and replaced them each day. We had a fridge and microwave. The hotel is situated in what could be described as an office park, so it was very quiet. The only tiny criticism I had about the room is there was no fan in the bathroom.

On our final day we had to leave before breakfast was ready in the serving room, but the gentleman at the desk said we were welcome to step in and grab a drink and a pastry to go if we wanted to. The server setting up couldn't have been nicer about it.

We missed the continental breakfast while we were there, but there is a Denny's across the street. The continental breakfast looked serviceable, like they are in Comfort Inns wherever you go...pastries, juices, a waffle maker, coffee, hot water, cereal etc.

Thumbs up for the front desk people - always pleasant. The housekeeper was very pleasant, as was a maintenance man who directed me to a vending machine.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear inevercookathome,
Thank so for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us review. I will share your comments with the staff. I hope next time you can experience our full hot breakfast. I am happy to hear you experienced so many of our wonderful staff to help and guide you along your stay. We look forward to seeing you again at the Comfort INN Chandler, AZ
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel when it was the Red Roof Inn and it is even better now. The place is very clean, tastefully decorated and modernized, with one exception, the toilet in our room. I did notify the front desk about the poor flushing capability of the toilet so I hope that it gets addressed.

That being written, the employees were friendly, the check-in was speedy and the room was well appointed with a good mattress and plenty of good pillows. They even have a hot breakfast. Overall, it is a very nice place to stay in a nice area of town and I will be back again.

Dear Gringgo,
Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled you like the remodel we have done to the hotel. We are continually maintaining our property. this includes making sure everything does work properly in all guest rooms. I will share your kind words with the staff about all the great work they are doing.We welcome you on your next trip to Comfort INN Chandler, AZ