I like patronizing places where the employees truly care whether customers are satisfied. I was asked a number of times if I needed anything and if everything was good. At the front desk, I asked for a good place to take a walk. The clerk took the time and researched the info for me via the internet. I had a problem with my rewards card. The clerk resolved it for me.
At the breakfast buffet, the lady who put out the food asked me if I needed anything when she saw me looking for something. Then the hotel manager walked by and asked each patron in the dining room whether his or her stay was a good one.
The other reviewers have outlined the positive attributes of this property, so I won't restate them. The only problem I had was originally finding the property. My Google map seemed to place the hotel in the northwest quadrant of the Chandler-Interstate 10 interchange. It is located in the southeast quadrant. A friend who met me at the hotel had the same problem finding the property! The entrance road is just west of the What-A-Burger restaurant.
Arizona has high hotel taxes. Although my room rate was $79 and change, I ended up paying over $90 per night for the room. The $2,50 per night "energy tax", added to the state tax and city tax seemed over the top. I don't blame the hotel for this, but they should let the customer know the final room cost at the time the reservation is made. Most hotels only quote the room rate, so I am willing to overlook this surprise for purpose of this review. I presume all of the other hotels in Chandler have a comparable tax structure.
As a suggestion for improvement, I would like to have seen less ripe bananas served. Sliced melon would have also been great! Even so, there was a nice selection of breakfast items, including sausage and cheese omelet.
I would definitely be willing to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel Chandler
- Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Chandler
- Chandler Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Comfort Inn Chandler, Arizona welcomes business and leisure travelers. Includes Free Hot Breakfast Buffet and Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access. Whether here for Spring Training, visiting family or your year end Fiscal meeting with your business, make Comfort Inn Chandler your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.